Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 165

Thread: Nearest Mall To Paramus (That's Open Sunday)

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by buickrob View Post
    +1 on Short Hills. You drove 9 hours round trip to Jets games, 90 miles won't even effect you.
    I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

    SAR I

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,481
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

    SAR I
    Have you ever thought of joining the Real Housewives of New Jersey?

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,031
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

    SAR I
    "Would jou like to try on dees sneakers? No, No I am not from mexico.....no I am not illegal...no no.....I am from Spain. I am Spanish....yes, really can't jou tell by my accent?"

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

    SAR I
    Had I known you were looking for sneakers I would not have sent you there. SHM is for clothes, and accessories Ralph and Brooksies and the rest is for my wife.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Palisades Mall by a mile. Short Hills sucks.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    36,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Had I known you were looking for sneakers I would not have sent you there. SHM is for clothes, and accessories Ralph and Brooksies and the rest is for my wife.
    I'm home and safe.

    We got what we needed due to the strong retail selection at Palisades, but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class. Lots of ethnic and cultural diversity which is hard for the kids to handle. We'll be going to Short Hills if we have to shop on Sunday's again.

    SAR I

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm home and safe.

    We got what we needed due to the strong retail selection at Palisades, but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class. Lots of ethnic and cultural diversity which is hard for the kids to handle. We'll be going to Short Hills if we have to shop on Sunday's again.

    SAR I
    hahahah i hope u are from ridgewood because if ur kids go to public school atleast there isnt much ethnic diversity in those schools

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    ... but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class...
    lolz

    That's because actual wealthy people have people to do their shopping for them. I expected better from you. You have failed at life. Your off center chandelier won't be an issue anymore. I look forward to seeing you at the next PTA meeting


  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm home and safe.

    We got what we needed due to the strong retail selection at Palisades, but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class. Lots of ethnic and cultural diversity which is hard for the kids to handle. We'll be going to Short Hills if we have to shop on Sunday's again.

    SAR I
    I told you to buy around me, hey Gholstons condo should be for sale soon it's 8 minutes from the Hangar and 10 minutes from coach it should go for around 1.

  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,684
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm home and safe.

    We got what we needed due to the strong retail selection at Palisades, but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class. Lots of ethnic and cultural diversity which is hard for the kids to handle. We'll be going to Short Hills if we have to shop on Sunday's again.

    SAR I
    Someone of your purported stature should spend a wee bit of "all that money" on a book on grammar...University of New Hampshire's Communications program did not teach you the difference between Sundays (plural) and Sunday's (possessive)???

    What a clown this guy is.

  11. #31
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    769
    All that diversity and tax on your sneakers......no good.

  12. #32
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    Someone of your purported stature should spend a wee bit of "all that money" on a book on grammar...University of New Hampshire's Communications program did not teach you the difference between Sundays (plural) and Sunday's (possessive)???

    What a clown this guy is.
    and where do you have your PhD in English from?


    who really even cares to begin with? sometimes people make mistakes and use apostrophes when they don't need to. it really doesn't make a difference. how many times do you see somebody say something about the Jets, and they'll type it as Jet's? the New York Jet's are playing today. who gives a ****?

  13. #33
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets2010Champions View Post
    and where do you have your PhD in English from?


    who really even cares to begin with? sometimes people make mistakes and use apostrophes when they don't need to. it really doesn't make a difference. how many times do you see somebody say something about the Jets, and they'll type it as Jet's? the New York Jet's are playing today. who gives a ****?
    Time for a name change dude.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lolz

    That's because actual wealthy people have people to do their shopping for them. I expected better from you. You have failed at life. Your off center chandelier won't be an issue anymore.
    +1

    further proof, if any was needed after the leased (compact) BMW and the Kenmore appliances, that SAR is but a commoner.


    he's not worthy of the C.H.E. monocle

  15. #35
    don't let rockland deceive you. The palisades mall is a discusting building and was rushed to be built. It also is sinking into the ground. It is all city trash that go there. Most people that live in rockland shop and the westchester mall or garden state mall. On sundays I go up to the woodbury commons. Try that next time. Its prob a 35-40 min ride for you.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857
    I haven't been in a mall in nearly 20 years.

  17. #37
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnight25 View Post
    I haven't been in a mall in nearly 20 years.
    I only go to strip malls. Does that count?

    I like my stores outside and all in row.

  18. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Covina, Ca
    Posts
    1,788
    i didnt even know blue laws still existed...everything is open on sundays out here even on holidays.

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I only go to strip malls. Does that count?

    I like my stores outside and all in row.
    +1, and if there isn't a Dollar General or Family Dollar it's a waste of time.

  20. #40
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    +1

    further proof, if any was needed after the leased (compact) BMW and the Kenmore appliances, that SAR is but a commoner.


    he's not worthy of the C.H.E. monocle
    I'm dissenting. SAR I has the goods.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us