Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nearest Mall To Paramus (That's Open Sunday)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=buickrob;3973804]+1 on Short Hills. You drove 9 hours round trip to Jets games, 90 miles won't even effect you.[/QUOTE]

I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3973806]I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Have you ever thought of joining the Real Housewives of New Jersey?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3973806]I think you're right. A Spain person is helping my son try on sneakers. WTF?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

"Would jou like to try on dees sneakers? No, No I am not from mexico.....no I am not illegal...no no.....I am from Spain. I am Spanish....yes, really can't jou tell by my accent?"

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Had I known you were looking for sneakers I would not have sent you there. SHM is for clothes, and accessories Ralph and Brooksies and the rest is for my wife.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Palisades Mall by a mile. Short Hills sucks.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3973819]Had I known you were looking for sneakers I would not have sent you there. SHM is for clothes, and accessories Ralph and Brooksies and the rest is for my wife.[/QUOTE]

I'm home and safe.

We got what we needed due to the strong retail selection at Palisades, but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class. Lots of ethnic and cultural diversity which is hard for the kids to handle. We'll be going to Short Hills if we have to shop on Sunday's again.

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3973910]I'm home and safe.

We got what we needed due to the strong retail selection at Palisades, but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class. Lots of ethnic and cultural diversity which is hard for the kids to handle. We'll be going to Short Hills if we have to shop on Sunday's again.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

hahahah i hope u are from ridgewood because if ur kids go to public school atleast there isnt much ethnic diversity in those schools

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3973910]... but the architecture is abysmal and the clientele is very middle-class...[/QUOTE]

lolz

That's because [I]actual[/I] wealthy people have people to do their shopping for them. I expected better from you. You have failed at life. Your off center chandelier won't be an issue anymore. I look forward to seeing you at the next PTA meeting

:P;)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I told you to buy around me, hey Gholstons condo should be for sale soon it's 8 minutes from the Hangar and 10 minutes from coach it should go for around 1.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Someone of your purported stature should spend a wee bit of "all that money" on a book on grammar...University of New Hampshire's Communications program did not teach you the difference between Sundays (plural) and Sunday's (possessive)???

What a clown this guy is.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    All that diversity and tax on your sneakers......no good.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;3973975]Someone of your purported stature should spend a wee bit of "all that money" on a book on grammar...University of New Hampshire's Communications program did not teach you the difference between Sundays (plural) and Sunday's (possessive)???

What a clown this guy is.[/QUOTE]

and where do you have your PhD in English from?

who really even cares to begin with? sometimes people make mistakes and use apostrophes when they don't need to. it really doesn't make a difference. how many times do you see somebody say something about the Jets, and they'll type it as Jet's? the New York Jet's are playing today. who gives a ****?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets2010Champions;3973995]and where do you have your PhD in English from?

who really even cares to begin with? sometimes people make mistakes and use apostrophes when they don't need to. it really doesn't make a difference. how many times do you see somebody say something about the Jets, and they'll type it as Jet's? the New York Jet's are playing today. who gives a ****?[/QUOTE]

Time for a name change dude.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3973944]lolz

That's because [I]actual[/I] wealthy people have people to do their shopping for them. I expected better from you. You have failed at life. Your off center chandelier won't be an issue anymore.[/QUOTE]

+1

further proof, if any was needed after the leased (compact) BMW and the Kenmore appliances, that SAR is but a commoner.

he's not worthy of the C.H.E. monocle :nono:

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't let rockland deceive you. The palisades mall is a discusting building and was rushed to be built. It also is sinking into the ground. It is all city trash that go there. Most people that live in rockland shop and the westchester mall or garden state mall. On sundays I go up to the woodbury commons. Try that next time. Its prob a 35-40 min ride for you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been in a mall in nearly 20 years.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McKnight25;3974052]I haven't been in a mall in nearly 20 years.[/QUOTE]

I only go to strip malls. Does that count?

I like my stores outside and all in row.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i didnt even know blue laws still existed...everything is open on sundays out here even on holidays.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3974056]I only go to strip malls. Does that count?

I like my stores outside and all in row.[/QUOTE]

+1, and if there isn't a Dollar General or Family Dollar it's a waste of time.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3974030]+1

further proof, if any was needed after the leased (compact) BMW and the Kenmore appliances, that SAR is but a commoner.

he's not worthy of the C.H.E. monocle :nono:[/QUOTE]

I'm dissenting. SAR I has the goods.