Thread: NEW YORK STATE ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

NEW YORK STATE ~ ~ ~

State Workers and N.Y.’s Fiscal Crisis

> [url]http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/06/opinion/06sun1.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1&ref=opinion[/url]

The article begins with....

At a time when public school students are being forced into ever more crowded classrooms, and poor families will lose state medical benefits, New York State is paying 10 times more for state employees’ pensions than it did just a decade ago.

Can't wait for the libs to deny this.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3974711]The article begins with....

At a time when public school students are being forced into ever more crowded classrooms, and poor families will lose state medical benefits, New York State is paying 10 times more for state employees’ pensions than it did just a decade ago.

Can't wait for the libs to deny this.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Amazing you called a McClatchy article biased and complained it didn't cite sources. Yup, this op-ed piece is neutral.

[QUOTE=cr726;3974714]Amazing you called a McClatchy article biased and complained it didn't cite sources. Yup, this op-ed piece is neutral.[/QUOTE]

Best I can tell...this one is written by the editor? It doesn't say.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3974711]The article begins with....

Can't wait for the libs to deny this.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Didn't take long...

[QUOTE=cr726;3974714]Amazing you called a McClatchy article biased and complained it didn't cite sources. Yup, this op-ed piece is neutral.[/QUOTE]

:P

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3974719]Best I can tell...this one is written by the editor? It doesn't say.[/QUOTE]

The New York Slimes?!?!? :D

1/5 of the budget, I guess the everything else it cool.

[QUOTE=cr726;3974726]The New York Slimes?!?!? :D

1/5 of the budget, I guess the everything else it cool.[/QUOTE]

If a conservative told you your house was on fire...you would call him a liar.

This was written by the slime and still you doubt that public employee "packages" are basically putting a burden on the rest of us that is bankrupting this country, states and counties.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3974748]If a conservative told you your house was on fire...you would call him a liar.

This was written by the slime and still you doubt that public employee "packages" are basically putting a burden on the rest of us that is bankrupting this country, states and counties.[/QUOTE]

If a Liberal told you your house was on fire, you would ask him if he knew and understood fire...............

It's the end of times! Pensions are ruining everything!!!!!

Then when confonted with the right to work state.

It's the end of times! Gov't is ruining everything!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=cr726;3974726]The New York Slimes?!?!? :D

1/5 of the budget, I guess the everything else it cool.[/QUOTE]
    1/5 of the budget :eek: