Thread: Tosh Tour 2010: Happy Thoughts on Comedy Central

Hall Of Fame

Tosh Tour 2010: Happy Thoughts on Comedy Central

Anyone see it last night?

I think they'll be replaying it quite a bit--pretty much the same show he did live in NYC but it's the show he filmed in San Francisco, so it's is replete early on with butt-farging jokes.

The guy is brilliant.

_

Watched it twice last night. Thought it was hilarious. I really need to go and see him live some time.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

The guy's delivery is terrific, his facial expressions make his jokes twice as funny.

All Pro
    Saw him on the tour in ATL and caught the show the other night. Dunno, was pretty underwhelmed by the show but LMAO live.

Very very funny.

After he bashed the Jets I haven't had any time for him. Which sucks, I always thought he was funny....

[QUOTE=BLEED JET GREEN;3975117]After he bashed the Jets I haven't had any time for him. Which sucks, I always thought he was funny....[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should try and take things said by commedians about football teams less personally? After all, if thats what offends you, of all the things he says....

Just a thought.

In this standup routine, he bashed Big Ben the Rapist and the Raiders. No Jets mentions I can recall, so maybe it's safe for you?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish;3975141]Maybe you should try and take things said by commedians about football teams less personally? After all, if thats what offends you, of all the things he says....

Just a thought.

In this standup routine, he bashed Big Ben the Rapist and the Raiders. No Jets mentions I can recall, so maybe it's safe for you?[/QUOTE]

Tosh is a Dolphags fan so fuggim!

I think he's talking about when he bashed the Jets at the end of one of his Tosh.0 episodes which I found to be hysterical.

Watched this last night...pretty funny. He had me in tears with the sitting on the can backwards bit.