Thread: Charlie Sheen Fired...LOL...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Charlie Sheen Fired...LOL...

I dunno, but I think if you lose your kids, and then your job, i think its called

[B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]FAILING[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[IMG]http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sheen-not-winning.jpg[/IMG]

Did anyone see those clips of those two little chippies he called 'goddesses' ? :rolleyes:

That self-pandering web show he did was just awful.
    [IMG]http://www.hookedongolfblog.com/gallery2/d/36080-3/CharlieSheenFail.jpg[/IMG]

Those stupid hats he wears all the time? They are like a douchebag indicator.

[IMG]http://jodyfisher.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/charlie-sheen-hat.jpg[/IMG]

Next stop: jail or morgue.
    Last edited by Fishooked; 03-08-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6468093596/6427235261/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/17/Freddy_Krueger.jpg[/IMG]

he's starting to look like Freddy Krueger with that hat...not winning

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3974942][IMG]http://s.bebo.com/app-image/6468093596/6427235261/PROFILE/i.idlestudios.com/img/q/u/08/04/17/Freddy_Krueger.jpg[/IMG]

he's starting to look like Freddy Krueger with that hat...not winning[/QUOTE]

They were showing excerpts from his failcast and I just couldn't facepalm hard enough. Talk about overestimating your popularity.

News flash Charlie - we're only paying attention to watch you crash & burn, Americans live for it... :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3974936]Those stupid hats he wears all the time? They are like a douchebag indicator.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was Affliction or Ed Hardy T-shirts that indicated that?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3975024]I thought it was Affliction or Ed Hardy T-shirts that indicated that?[/QUOTE]

Those are certainly valuable indicators and are to be taken into account as well. Its the hat that makes me want to punch him in the face. That, and whenever he opens his mouth...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;3975037]Those are certainly valuable indicators and are to be taken into account as well. Its the hat that makes me want to punch him in the face. That, and whenever he opens his mouth...[/QUOTE]

Fine. I'll change my avatar :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he is bat**** crazy, but he does have two things going for him (if he can keep himself alive):

1) [U]His lawsuit may have merit.[/U] From what I understand, his contract did not have a morals clause in it. What this means is that his personal behavior can not be grounds for a termination. I also understood that he always showed up for work and did his job. And his show was #1. He could actually win. (Winning!)

2) [U]He likely will get rich off of syndication, even if he never works again.[/U] Jerry Seinfeld got richer than rich, not from doing the episodes the first time around or acting or producing. He got richer than rich from his share of the syndication rights. I heard somewhere that Sheen is in line for a piece of the pie. If so, the money will flow in (in a major way) even if he is not working.

So if he wants to kill himself, he likely will have enough money to do so in the way which he chooses.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fish is right, he is a douche, and we just want to see him crash and burn. What a nut job!! Bangin 7 gram rocks!!

[IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/bobfruitster/425_ab_sheen_kenly_030711.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like Mr. Sheen. I have no issues with his lifestlye. Nor do I care if he lives or dies.

Live and let live. I'm sure all of us are saints, so we can judge Charlie. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winning isn't everything. It is the only thing. and Charlie Sheen is winning my friends.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3975197]Winning isn't everything. It is the only thing. and Charlie Sheen is winning my friends.[/QUOTE]

He's bi-winning! He is now free to make more money and make movies. Silly trolls, winning is for warlocks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know how much cocaine Charlie Sheen snorted?

Enough to kill Two and a Half Men! :banghead:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3975197]Winning isn't everything. It is the only thing. and Charlie Sheen is winning my friends.[/QUOTE]

[U]Matthew McConaughey (Coach Jack Lengyel): "We Are Marshall":[/U] One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well that's when we'll honor them.