Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you feel are the most under/overrated posters on JI?

I'm overrated at being underrated while being overrated.

[QUOTE=SAR I;3975552]I was never "rated" to begin with. There is no such thing as "credibility" on an internet message board. I love it when people go there. Like a bunch of fans screwing around means anything.

I'm on JI for [I]me[/I]. I'm here to amuse [I]myself[/I]. I'm doing a good job. I'm my biggest fan. What you think of me is inconsequential.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnRRe8inSOk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnRRe8inSOk[/URL]

Phoenix is overrated at being underrated now, and I am nothing...

[QUOTE=SAR I;3975560]It amuses me. It's entertaining. If I play my JI cards right, a full blown SAR slamfest will ensue, repleat with name calling and Matt Leinart references.

Amusing. Entertaining.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

And this is why you are "underrated" in my book. You instigate trouble tongue-in-cheek and these idiots fall for it every time. It makes me laugh hysterically, but everybody else calls you names and blames you for everything (like jayjay leaving). I find the chaos you cause extremely entertaining. But, then again, I enjoy chaos.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=escamoter2;3975583] I find the chaos you cause extremely entertaining. But, then again, I enjoy chaos.[/QUOTE]

Chaos and annoyance...two different things.

:dunno:

-

[QUOTE=32green;3975585]Chaos and annoyance...two different things.

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

Certainly true. They are two different things. Maybe, one's view of SAR's conduct depends on one's expectations of this board? I don't know.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;3975601]Certainly true. They are two different things. Maybe, one's view of SAR's conduct depends on one's expectations of this board? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how you can see his side as entertaining. He claims he's a Jet fan, has fantastic PSL's yet always downs the team, especially in the gameday threads and everybody that either A) Didn't buy PSL's or B) Sold their PSL's. Yea that's really entertaining.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=escamoter2;3975583]And this is why you are "underrated" in my book. You instigate trouble tongue-in-cheek and these idiots fall for it every time. It makes me laugh hysterically, but everybody else calls you names and blames you for everything (like jayjay leaving). I find the chaos you cause extremely entertaining. But, then again, I enjoy chaos.[/QUOTE]

You are intelligent, thus the reason you get it.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3975602]I don't understand how you can see his side as entertaining. He claims he's a Jet fan, has fantastic PSL's yet always downs the team, especially in the gameday threads and everybody that either A) Didn't buy PSL's or B) Sold their PSL's. Yea that's really entertaining.[/QUOTE]

You are unintelligent, thus the reason you don't get it.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=32green;3975585]Chaos and annoyance...two different things.
    [/QUOTE]

Besides judging everyone, what is your contribution to Jets Insider exactly? Did I miss the part where you said or did something relevant or interesting?

There are those who contribute and then there are those who just comment on the contributions as if we're posting them up for their consumption, as if what they say on our writings makes a difference.

Join a conversation. Participate in a discussion. We don't need any judges.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=escamoter2;3975601]Certainly true. They are two different things. Maybe, one's view of SAR's conduct depends on one's expectations of this board? I don't know.[/QUOTE]

First off, you've got 75% of JI who think that this is their Big Opportunity to be the next Steve Serby. Think that posting up 1000 words on this draft pick or that free agent or the innermost thoughts of Darrelle Revis is something riveting that we couldn't think of ourselves or read in the Post.

Then you've got 20% of JI who think this is Serious Stuff. That writing something critical of the franchise is unlawful. That speaking against a coach or a player is counterproductive to the team concept.

Finally, you've got your 5% of JI that is here for what you're supposed to be here for- the entertainment value. They'll jump into a dead thread, type a few words, BOOM gets everyone talking. They'll dare to speak the truth about the coaching staff or the players and defend their position skillfully.

The 5% that's fun gets all the attention, pisses off the 75% who are looking to make a career of this, upsets the 20% who are very serious.

It's a message board, people. This isn't real life. It's entertainment. Just like the Jets. It's just a way to spend a Sunday afternoon instead of watching a movie. Your high horses aren't what you think they are.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3975569]we saw your Kenmore stove

the jig is up it's over johnny[/QUOTE]

Which house was that again? I have three, so it gets confusing.

SAR I

Bewildered Beast
    I won't play for the Raters.

WCO33

[QUOTE=SAR I;3975620]First off, you've got 75% of JI who think that this is their Big Opportunity to be the next Steve Serby. Think that posting up 1000 words on this draft pick or that free agent or the innermost thoughts of Darrelle Revis is something riveting that we couldn't think of ourselves or read in the Post.

Then you've got 20% of JI who think this is Serious Stuff. That writing something critical of the franchise is unlawful. That speaking against a coach or a player is counterproductive to the team concept.

Finally, you've got your 5% of JI that is here for what you're supposed to be here for- the entertainment value. They'll jump into a dead thread, type a few words, BOOM gets everyone talking. They'll dare to speak the truth about the coaching staff or the players and defend their position skillfully.

The 5% that's fun gets all the attention, pisses off the 75% who are looking to make a career of this, upsets the 20% who are very serious.

It's a message board, people. This isn't real life. It's entertainment. Just like the Jets. It's just a way to spend a Sunday afternoon instead of watching a movie. Your high horses aren't what you think they are.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I'm not in any of those categories and I think that there are a group of posters that you don't mention.....Basically just the guys that don't think this is serious business, like to talk and debate the Jets with a grain of salt, but also like to sit back and watch the chaos and hilarity that often goes down here......We are often the forgotten guys and we are fine with that

I chime in here or there in the landing strip, draft forum, hamper, mlb....basically whatever thread or post catches my interest.

But I follow JI mostly just to see what's going on with the Jets/ get other fans perspectives on certain Jets topics and other sports topics in general.

The chaos that goes on between the 5% you speak of and the hardcore serious posters is just an added bonus

[QUOTE=SAR I;3975614]You are intelligent, thus the reason you get it.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes. Call me unintelligent and then just end it there. You're not funny in what you do. It becomes repetitive and annoying. I'm glad you entertain yourself because nobody else here finds you entertaining.

Do whatever you gotta do in the Landing Strip. STAY THE **** OUT OF THE HANGER.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3975624]I won't play for the Raters.

WCO33[/QUOTE]
    LOL :D

I don't get all the SAR hate. I kinda enjoy his dry sense of humor, and most of the time he's just kicking the nest. I like to watch when the sg3's get their panties in a bunch.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3975650]LOL :D

I don't get all the SAR hate. I kinda enjoy his dry sense of humor, and most of the time he's just kicking the nest. I like to watch when [B]the sg3's get their panties in a bunch[/B].[/QUOTE]

:eek:

dump

All League
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3975621]Which house was that again? I have three, so it gets confusing.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

My backyard renovation cost more than your 3 houses

All League
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3975650]LOL :D

I don't get all the SAR hate. I kinda enjoy his dry sense of humor, and most of the time he's just kicking the nest. I like to watch when the sg3's get their panties in a bunch.[/QUOTE]

Your kind think Jerry Lewis is the greatest comedian ever too.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;3975654]Your kind think Jerry Lewis is the greatest comedian ever too.[/QUOTE]
    I have no comeback for this.

Eventually maybe in 1-2 generations, Americans will have forgotten.