Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dad is waiting for son's murderer...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Dad is waiting for son's murderer...

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41963513/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would do the same thing under those circumstances.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Monster_Green;3975465]I would do the same thing under those circumstances.[/QUOTE]...kinda hard not to root for this father...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd root for him as long as the rest of his immediate family was in his corner too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The prisoner has a right to an early release. He might have even been rehabilitated for all we know.

I also believe the father has a right to be consumed with vengeance. If he catches up to that guy and skins him alive with a steak knife, well that's only fitting.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Child rapists and murderers need to be locked up FOREVER! Many of these types, as well as many child molesters will admit that they have good intentions upon being let free, but that their overwhelming desires get the best of them. They should allow this man free if the judge allows him to move into his neighborhood. I'm with the father; he would be performing a public service. That father has not had a day of peace since his son's murder. He's been serving a sentence along with the murderer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hampur please.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I hate to say this, "He's paid his debt to society". Those were the conviction details and he's done what he was instructed to do by the courts. I feel for the father, I really do. I would also love to kill an animal such as that, but as Greewave already stated, "He may be rehabilitated". Only time and a lot of distance from the father will prove that right.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    bull ****ing **** to everyone.....

i'd do the same exact thing.

paid his debt.......?????

if it were me, he's a dead man as soon as I can get within 5 feet of him and i'd gladly go to jail for the rest of MY life for the satisfaction

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kaol;3975481]Child rapists and murderers need to be locked up FOREVER! Many of these types, as well as many child molesters will admit that they have good intentions upon being let free, but that their overwhelming desires get the best of them. They should allow this man free if the judge allows him to move into his neighborhood. I'm with the father; he would be performing a public service. That father has not had a day of peace since his son's murder. He's been serving a sentence along with the murderer.[/QUOTE]

Well-said. Individuals such as this are beyond the help and rehabilitation possible with other criminals. They should be dealt with in the same manner one would an animal. Acts such as these can only be attributed to the basal desires of an immoral animal, not a human being deserving of a "second chance".

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guy should be quiet, wait 5 years till after the release and then one night sneak up behind him and go to town on the back of his head with a ball peen hammer covered by a plastic bag. Putting his head in a vise would be to time consuming.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Paid his debt???? Bull ****ing ****!!!

I'd kill that mother****er also. Only way to pay his debt for murdering a 5 year old boy and eating his flesh, is life in prison or being killed himself. Paid his debt my ass, I don't care what the laws are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...the part that gets me is when he told the detective 'he just wanted to see what it was like to kill someone'...a 5 yr old little guy?...plz, i have a 5 yr old little guy...this guy needs to die in jail...thats the compassion as a society we should show...not one ounce more...and if he's released then that hurts society just as much as any deprivation of a criminals rights...
    Last edited by 2foolish197; 03-09-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kaol;3975481]Child rapists and murderers need to be locked up FOREVER! Many of these types, as well as many child molesters will admit that they have good intentions upon being let free, but that their overwhelming desires get the best of them. They should allow this man free if the judge allows him to move into his neighborhood. I'm with the father; he would be performing a public service. That father has not had a day of peace since his son's murder. He's been serving a sentence along with the murderer.[/QUOTE]

No, they need to be executed. Why should we have to shoulder the immense cost of keeping vermin alive? Or, after paying the tab for their room and board, let animals like this out on the streets. Sweet jumpin' Jesus on a friggin pogo stick! What an asinine system.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Law Abiding Citizen.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't blink an eye if he killed the guy, but pretty stupid to announce your intentions. That's premeditation, which leads to 1st degree murder.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rep;3975533]I wouldn't blink an eye if he killed the guy, but pretty stupid to announce your intentions. That's premeditation, which leads to 1st degree murder.[/QUOTE]

I believe the father (like most fathers in his situation) could care less if he goes down for 1st-degree murder.

He'd probably call the cops right after he killed him and then sit at the table and eat a biscuit, Sling Blade style.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "He's paid his debt to society". There are some brilliant people on this board. He killed and ate the flesh of a 5 year old, but yeah let him walk the streets. How can someone possibly be rehabilitated after a crime like that? I hope the father gets his revenge, one less piece of **** in the world.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=boywonder28;3975550][b]"He's paid his debt to society".[/b] There are some brilliant people on this board. He killed and ate the flesh of a 5 year old, but yeah let him walk the streets. How can someone possibly be rehabilitated after a crime like that? I hope the father gets his revenge, one less piece of **** in the world.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

How can anyone possible pay his debt to society after such a heinous crime? There is no rehabilitation from killing and eating a 5 year old child. If I was on a jury I would never convict the father. If this scumbag ever sees the light on day, I hope the father gets the chance to show him real justice.