Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Glory Days of Air Travel

The Glory Days of Air Travel

On board Hef's private plane, "The Big Bunny", in 1969

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNEyvJgfKfM[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    kind of like air travel today:rolleyes:

I had 4 sets of horrific beast stewardesses when I flew to Milwaukee last month.

Hef's old flame Barbi Benton was just scrumptious.

The most impressive aspect of that video is that Hef thought to add [I]croque-en-bouche [/I] as a dessert on the plane. That's a visionary right there, folks.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3975735]The most impressive aspect of that video is that Hef thought to add [I]croque-en-bouche [/I] as a dessert on the plane. That's a visionary right there, folks.[/QUOTE]

what was the stuff around 1:20 to 1:30 that looks like a pile of eggs?

Hef is gonna live another 100 years

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3975737]what was the stuff around 1:20 to 1:30 that looks like a pile of eggs?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. It's a delicious dessert. Same cream puff shells ([I]choux[/I]) as you would have with profiteroles. Only it's a pillar with spun sugar or caramel.

[URL=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/croquembouche.jpg/][IMG]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9130/croquembouche.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

That plane put out a lot of emissions. I hope he has to get that thing tested.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3975749]Yeah. It's a delicious dessert. Same cream puff shells ([I]choux[/I]) as you would have with profiteroles. Only it's a pillar with spun sugar or caramel.

[URL=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/croquembouche.jpg/][IMG]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9130/croquembouche.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

they look like the stuff Raoul eats from overturned rocks

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3975765]they look like the stuff Raoul eats from overturned rocks[/QUOTE]

LOL. If you've ever had a cream puff or eclair, they are all made from the same dough, [I]pâte ŕ choux[/I]. Choux means cabbage, which is the general shape.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3975749]Yeah. It's a delicious dessert. Same cream puff shells ([I]choux[/I]) as you would have with profiteroles. Only it's a pillar with spun sugar or caramel.

[URL=http://img689.imageshack.us/i/croquembouche.jpg/][IMG]http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9130/croquembouche.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

Hef is no slouch when it comes to enjoying the finer things.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3975795]Hef is no slouch when it comes to enjoying the finer things.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, I don't think it's possible for the average person to even remotely grasp how insane a life Hef has led. Some of us dream of threesomes, etc. That guy was having sex with dozens of women in his bed nightly. And not just any women; these were 18/19 year-old playmate hopefuls who were also experimenting with lesbianism, anal, you name it.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3975799]Seriously, I don't think it's possible for the average person to even remotely grasp how insane a life Hef has led. Some of us dream of threesomes, etc. That guy was having sex with dozens of women in his bed nightly. And not just any women; these were 18/19 year-old playmate hopefuls who were also experimenting with lesbianism, anal, you name it.[/QUOTE]

Can you believe this man is going to be 86 years old next month?

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3975809]Can you believe this man is going to be 86 years old next month?[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous. And if I remember correctly, he had a strict upbringing and was a virgin when he married for the first time. I hope he lives to be 100.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3975811]Ridiculous. And if I remember correctly, he had a strict upbringing and was a virgin when he married for the first time. I hope he lives to be 100.[/QUOTE]

I say another 20 years at least.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3975799]Seriously, I don't think it's possible for the average person to even remotely grasp how insane a life Hef has led. Some of us dream of threesomes, etc. That guy was having sex with dozens of women in his bed nightly. And not just any women; these were 18/19 year-old playmate hopefuls who were also experimenting with lesbianism, anal, you name it.[/QUOTE]
    you're either born like that or you're not. some guys are partying guys who shouldn't get married and vice-a-versa.

As great as his lifestyle sounds, I don't envy him at all. I imagine he is a pretty depressed guy these days trying to keep up the charade and knowing that his girlfriend/wife would walk right out the door if he lost his money.

on your deathbed, would you rather look back on the woman and family you went through life with -or bangin' a lot of really dumb chicks only because you had cash. (yeah, go ahead and post "this"):rolleyes:

He started taking hot chicks for granted by the time he was thirty. I bet he feels like he had a hollow life.

Not to mention the endless supply of creme puff towers.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3975819]you're either born like that or you're not. some guys are partying guys who shouldn't get married and vice-a-versa.

As great as his lifestyle sounds, I don't envy him at all. I imagine he is a pretty depressed guy these days trying to keep up the charade and knowing that his girlfriend/wife would walk right out the door if he lost his money.

on your deathbed, would you rather look back on the woman and family you went through life with -or bangin' a lot of really dumb chicks only because you had cash. (yeah, go ahead and post "this"):rolleyes:

He started taking hot chicks for granted by the time he was thirty. [B]I bet he feels like he had a hollow life.[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know about that.

He not only revolutionized an industry, he invented an industry. He built an empire when many people said it couldn't be done. He made millions doing so, and brought joy to thousands of adolescents and immature men. He is one guy who will leave this Earth with a permanent legacy.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3975829]I don't know about that.

He not only revolutionized an industry, he invented an industry. He built an empire when many people said it couldn't be done. He made millions doing so, and brought joy to thousands of adolescents and immature men. He is one guy who will leave this Earth with a permanent legacy.[/QUOTE]

He can tell himself that until he's blue in the face, but I bet he's unhappy he never had a good wife and family. Like that femnist editor from I believe
    Cosmo who always said women don't need men. She's married now.

I stopped caring about money (other than paying bills ) or what other people thought several years ago

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3975819]

on[B] your deathbed, would you rather look back on the woman and family you went through life with -or bangin' a lot of really dumb chicks only because you had cash. (yeah, go ahead and post "this"):rolleyes:[/B]

[B]He started taking hot chicks for granted by the time he was thirty. I bet he feels like he had a hollow life.[/B][/QUOTE]

I truly believe he has had both. I don't agree on the second point at all. There are some men and women who always find different partners, and sexuality, enticing and fresh. To them, it never gets stale or hollow.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3975824]Not to mention the endless supply of creme puff towers.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3975838]He can tell himself that until he's blue in the face, [B]but I bet he's unhappy he never had a good wife and family. [/B]

[/QUOTE]

He has been married and has four children. For whatever reason, he divorced twice, once from his high school sweetheart first wife of 10 years. Hefner is not like the rest of us.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3976045]There are some men and women who always find different partners, and sexuality, enticing and fresh. [/QUOTE]

Italian, Irish, and the other emotional men could never pull this off, even if they think they could.. too phaggy. Might want to, but can't. Would come running home with tails between their legs in two weeks. Too tied into their wives and children. Look at these men at their 50th anniversaries and they are blubbering about how their wives have stuck by them and all their nonsense... best thing that ever happened to them...tears running down their faces.

The cold calculated ethnic groups could maybe pull this off.

[SIZE="1"]auf wiedersehen[/SIZE]

:ontome: