Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow...going through a divorce after yrs of marriage..

All League
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3976608]Dude, grow your hair and carry a really expensive camera. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You know what? I surf and was thinking of growing my hair and saying **** it..I am getting ready to move down to Florida (coco beach/ cape Canaveral area)...I am retired USCG and can live OK with my pension alone. So long hair , surf board.....I am there..Thanks again. My be time to break out the old bong.haa

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jets80;3976811]You know what? I surf and was thinking of growing my hair and saying **** it..I am getting ready to move down to Florida (coco beach/ cape Canaveral area)...I am retired USCG and can live OK with my pension alone. So long hair , surf board.....I am there..Thanks again. My be time to break out the old bong.haa[/QUOTE]

Just no ponytail like Brady.

Please, man...please.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3976039]Depends.

...but 100% of women are out of the f*cking minds. [/QUOTE]

... fixed ;) ...

l_j_r

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3976819]Just no ponytail like Brady.

Please, man...please.[/QUOTE]
    long hair is ok, it's just something about the way Brady wears his that is very disturbing

Veteran
    [QUOTE=McKnight25;3976373]You know she is.[/QUOTE]

douche

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=jets80;3976811]You know what? I surf and was thinking of growing my hair and saying **** it..I am getting ready to move down to Florida (coco beach/ cape Canaveral area)...I am retired USCG and can live OK with my pension alone. So long hair , surf board.....I am there..Thanks again. My be time to break out the old bong.haa[/QUOTE]

lol, this would be for your bangin' spree.

You ARE having a banging spree, right? :squint:

:alien:

In hindsight, I guess my divorce 8 years ago cost me 30 years of Coaches Club Seats including PSL......

Makes the Mezz 203A seats that much better

All Pro
    About to go down this road myself. Should have happened years ago prolly but I didn't want to put the kids through it. The relationship between me and the Mrs is so bad it's making both of us sick. My public position has been that it's no one's fault, we're just too different to share common space. Her's is F you it's all your fault I want the house, kids, cars, and money. :rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;3977726]About to go down this road myself. Should have happened years ago prolly but I didn't want to put the kids through it. The relationship between me and the Mrs is so bad it's making both of us sick. My public position has been that it's no one's fault, we're just too different to share common space. Her's is F you it's all your fault I want the house, kids, cars, and money. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way about the kids, how old are yours? My are grown but still didn't want them to go through it, son25, daughter19...I was very surprised of there reaction. They are not stupid and sees the way my wife treats me ....My daughter "would you already divorce that *****" my son "its about time, good for you"...I have it pretty good we rent a home and have very little in the way of "stuff" just the norm TVs and furniture, I let her have it all. I am walking away with some pictures of the kids, my Jets stuff fishing rods and my surfboard hey I have been through it all with this ***** if you want feel free to pm me...no joke it helps.

All Pro
    Hmmmm.....Tony Danza is a jet fan....this is a Jet fan site.

Tony Danza just got divorced after 25 years of marriage....Jet80 has just got divorced after 25 yrs...

Tony, I loved ya in Taxi....:D

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve;3977823]Hmmmm.....Tony Danza is a jet fan....this is a Jet fan site.

Tony Danza just got divorced after 25 years of marriage....Jet80 has just got divorced after 25 yrs...

Tony, I loved ya in Taxi....:D[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :yes:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jets80;3977812]I felt the same way about the kids, how old are yours? My are grown but still didn't want them to go through it, son25, daughter19...I was very surprised of there reaction. They are not stupid and sees the way my wife treats me ....My daughter "would you already divorce that *****" my son "its about time, good for you"...I have it pretty good we rent a home and have very little in the way of "stuff" just the norm TVs and furniture, I let her have it all. I am walking away with some pictures of the kids, my Jets stuff fishing rods and my surfboard hey I have been through it all with this ***** if you want feel free to pm me...no joke it helps.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. My kids are five and nine so that's very tough--for them and me both.