Thread: FMWL!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

FMWL!

F*** My Work Life

Apparently, God/the Universe/the Great Hamster has a sense of humor, so that when you make a comment like "At least my job can't get any worse", It sees fit to TEACH YOU A ****ING LESSON! :mad:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;3976197]F*** My Work Life

Apparently, God/the Universe/the Great Hamster has a sense of humor, so that when you make a comment like "At least my job can't get any worse", It sees fit to TEACH YOU A ****ING LESSON! :mad:[/QUOTE]

Forgot to throw you in the underated poster thread.:yes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You called the All Knowing All Powerful 'it'... You also playfully referred to Him as a hamster, which is a cute animal but He probably doesn't approve...

It's only going to get worse for you :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3976201]Forgot to throw you in the underated poster thread.:yes:[/QUOTE]

lol OMG! A sympathy post?! :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3976202]You called the All Knowing All Powerful 'it'... You also playfully referred to Him as a hamster, which is a cute animal but He probably doesn't approve...

It's only going to get worse for you :([/QUOTE]

The Hamster reference was so Warfish could participate and feel included.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "“It is sometimes hard, in times like these, to understand God's way. Why would he allow nine innocent people to be run down in the prime of their lives by a senior citizen who, perhaps, shouldn't be driving? It is then that we must understand, God's sense of humor is very different from our own. He does not laugh at the simple ‘man walks into a bar’ joke. No, God needs complex irony and subtle farcical twists that seem macabre to you and me. All that we can hope for is that God got his good laugh and a tragedy such as this will never happen again.”

-Father Maxi

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i feel your pain...i went into work today on my day off to be blindsided by my boss on an issue that occured 2 months ago. apparently an associate i fired decided to get revenge on me and call the dreaded company hotline. apparently i made the wrong decision in giving an associate my register key to perform a return as i was trying to turn off an emergency exit alarm that was blaring all over the store while talking on the phone to the alarm company that was dispatching cops to my location and 30-40 customers were walking out the the front door due to the alarm noise. apparently i shouldve said to hell with the alarm and cops and did the return myself. :(

now i am told i will probably be looking for another job after HR reviews the incident....f me! mind you i manage the top producing store in the district and have never been written up or in trouble for anything at this company.:mad:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    apparently i like to use the work apparently...lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;3976197]F*** My Work Life

Apparently, God/the Universe/the Great Hamster has a sense of humor, so that when you make a comment like "At least my job can't get any worse", It sees fit to TEACH YOU A ****ING LESSON! :mad:[/QUOTE]

F*** Your Work Life?

Be grateful you even have a job at all!! I've been out of work since late last year. :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3976214]i feel your pain...i went into work today on my day off to be blindsided by my boss on an issue that occured 2 months ago. apparently an associate i fired decided to get revenge on me and call the dreaded company hotline. apparently i made the wrong decision in giving an associate my register key to perform a return as i was trying to turn off an emergency exit alarm that was blaring all over the store while talking on the phone to the alarm company that was dispatching cops to my location and 30-40 customers were walking out the the front door due to the alarm noise. apparently i shouldve said to hell with the alarm and cops and did the return myself. :(

now i am told i will probably be looking for another job after HR reviews the incident....f me! mind you i manage the top producing store in the district and have never been written up or in trouble for anything at this company.:mad:[/QUOTE]

are you a minority, ghey, transgender, handicap or woman?

if not, I'd become one fast

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    @timmy...good point, sad to say im not any of the above unfortunately.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3976241]@timmy...good point, sad to say im not any of the above unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Are you dating the chick in your avatar?

If you are, I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3976241]@timmy...good point, sad to say im not any of the above unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

if they fire you say

"it's because I'm gay isn't it?"
    "I don't want to go to court, let's work this out"

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3976242]Are you dating the chick in your avatar?

If you are, I don't feel sorry for you in the slightest...[/QUOTE]

that actually made me laugh, i needed that...and my wife will appreciate the compliment :)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3976214]i feel your pain...i went into work today on my day off to be blindsided by my boss on an issue that occured 2 months ago. apparently an associate i fired decided to get revenge on me and call the dreaded company hotline. apparently i made the wrong decision in giving an associate my register key to perform a return as i was trying to turn off an emergency exit alarm that was blaring all over the store while talking on the phone to the alarm company that was dispatching cops to my location and 30-40 customers were walking out the the front door due to the alarm noise. apparently i shouldve said to hell with the alarm and cops and did the return myself. :(

now i am told i will probably be looking for another job after HR reviews the incident....f me! mind you i manage the top producing store in the district and have never been written up or in trouble for anything at this company.:mad:[/QUOTE]

Make sure you don't try to stop a robbery or help a customer that's being assaulted. That can get you fired at some companies....:(

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLB2dWycG9c[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sit home and press F5 all day.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3976247]that actually made me laugh, i needed that...and my wife will appreciate the compliment :)[/QUOTE]

Anytime :thumbup:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3976333][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLB2dWycG9c[/url][/QUOTE]

That accurately (but figuratively) describes how my day went today. :mad: