Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANYONE ELSE MISS KRISTIN KREUK?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3977440]LOL. Then the camera pulls out and we see that it's his wife who is screaming at the unconscious Igor. She is the spitting image of Leonid Brezhnev, dressed in a tattered housecoat and holding a bunch of beets (with greens).

[URL=http://img837.imageshack.us/i/brezhnevg.jpg/][IMG]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7271/brezhnevg.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

Lmao...

Igor stirs as the shrill bleatings of his wife penetrate the haze..his dull eyes fixate upon her flapping gob. Lying prone on the floor next to the overturned chair at his 'puter desk, he reaches over and feels his own pulse.

"***k me" he moans.."***k me.....I'm still alive."

Then he pulls his out a giant gun and SHOOTS HIS FARGING BRAINS OUT!!

lol

:P

:)

:confused:

:eek:

:ontome:

-

[QUOTE=32green;3977452]Lmao...

Igor stirs as the shrill bleatings of his wife penetrate the haze..his dull eyes fixate upon her flapping gob. Lying prone on the floor next to the overturned chair at his 'puter desk, he reaches over and feels his own pulse.

lol

-[/QUOTE]

Wow. Talk about forced humor.

[QUOTE=32green;3977452]Lmao...

lol

-[/QUOTE]

LOL!! This is the defeatist/dark comedy upon which I have based my life, and drives my wife insane. I could not have scripted that ending any better.

Maybe we add that, after blowing his head off, the wife uses his cervical "stump" for her sexual gratification. After a few quick cuts (no pun) of the action, we fade to black over SFX of the wife orgasming gutturally, then credits. Fin.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3977459]Maybe we add that, after blowing his head off, the wife uses his cervical "stump" for her sexual gratification. [/QUOTE]

What are you, a weirdo?

:dunno:

:D;)

Lmao...