Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Going to the Big East Tournament *****es (and hoops trivia)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3978071]As she slipped the tie over his head, it would have knocked askew his Hair Replacement System.

_[/QUOTE]

:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3978051]I absolutely took those pictures for Hampur consideration.

So, walking around the concession stands/liqour areas between games, I see this incredibly gorgeously stacked chick (very very pretty--the picture doesn't do her justice, she's really cute) with her equally as gorgeous friend, me and about 5,000 other guys. She has her spectacular breats totally out there on display--full v-cut for maximum cleavage effect.

One of those women that as she walks by--EVERYONE stops and stares or whips their head around to gawk--irregardless of whether you are with your spouse/gf/whatever (I was not)--helpless not to stare. And with the TWO pretty women, it’s a total spectacle. And they are obviously aware of the stir they are causing and totally into it.

Mind you, there were hundreds of gorgeous women at the tourney--some really stacked--but most had them partially covered--nice tight sweaters or thin tee shirts, etc.

These were OUT there. Unmistakeable.

So I tell my buddies and we are looking for her (and her friend) all during the SU-St.John's game. At halftime I see her AGAIN--just stunning and I tell my buddies and they are starting to doubt me, or rather the spectacularness of them.

So, end of the game, my friends head down the tunnel from our seats, but I linger to take a picture of the final scoreboard to send to my older sopne (who is on a bus coming home for Spring Break from Cuse literally during the game). I then head through the tunnel into a mass of fans and as you can imagine, at my height, I’m not seeing my friends. Then I see them halfway down the tunnel, waiting for me, with silly grins on their faces.

And one points at me and says “Here, this is the guy that will do it” and I look and it’s HER and her friend—VERY tipsy—and she’s trying to slip a knotted tie over one of their heads and she looks at me and I say “That’s HER!” She was in our Section!

So she starts to put the tie on my head and I tell her I’ll allow her to slip the tie on me on 2 conditions—I get a picture with her AND she unbuttons her coat (which she had now buttoned up for exiting MSG). She’s laughing and says “OF COURSE” and starts unbuttoning, but only halfway and we’re not seeing the full package, so I start unbuttoning the rest of the way and she starts pulling her shirt apart to get the full cleavage shot. But the shirt is bunching up, so I help her and she totally lets me. Finally the boys are on full display.

She then puts her arm around me and I do likewise and my buddy snaps a shot and grins and says “I TOTALLY got it!” She and her friend walk on ahead and my buddies are laughing and finally show me the picture and it’s JUST the boob shot, so I smack my friend in the back of the head because I wanted her, me AND the boobs in the picture.

For Hampur proof.

So down the stairs to exit level, I see her and her friend again, tap her on the shoulder and say “My friend didn’t get a great picture, can I get another one and she laughs and says “OF COURSE” again. We’re almost outside, so I don’t insist she disrobe again, so I only got the heads shots. She was a very good sport, totally cute and had an amazing NATURAL rack.

There endeth the story. She was probably half my age, very tipsy, I have a GF and I needed to get out of the City. Wish there was more, but it was a nice capper to the Big East tournament for me.

_[/QUOTE]

Bigger balls than I would have given the situation.

Bravo Stokes...they even got game in Bergen County huh? ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SouthTown;3978096]Bigger balls than I would have given the situation.

Bravo Stokes...they even got game in Bergen County huh? ;)[/QUOTE]

Balls have never been one of my...shortcomings.

:rimshot:

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3978103]Balls have never been one of my...shortcomings.

:rimshot:

_[/QUOTE]

step aside, chump

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love it stokes

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Mods, please move to Hotties forum"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McKnight25;3977449]Going to be a good game, that's for sure.

Have fun at the Garden.[/QUOTE]

I didn't end up going yesterday because we decided to go tonight instead...on the train into the city as we speak. GO UCONN!!!

Anyone else gonna be at the garden tonight?