Thread: This man is unbeliavable

This man is unbelievable

[QUOTE]Newt Gingrich in an interview, said that "There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate."[/QUOTE]

Video on here: [url]http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2011/03/newt-gingrich-passion-for-the.html[/url]

Have any of you married guys used the ol I cheated on you " because I love America" line? and has it worked? :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-10-2011 at 07:00 PM.

lol, whut?

He said he did things because he was stressed out, doing a job driven by his love of this country...

Ireland needs to do a better job teaching their children... Or was it an overpaid public school teacher in Jersey?

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3977373]lol, whut?

He said he did things because he was stressed out, doing a job driven by his love of this country...?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.soc.hawaii.edu/leonj/leonj/leonpsy16/spin-arrows.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3977373]Ireland needs to do a better job teaching their children... Or was it an overpaid public school teacher in Jersey[/QUOTE]

Can't discuss this without questiong my personal background?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 03-10-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3977373]lol, whut?

He said he did things because he was stressed out, doing a job driven by his love of this country...[/QUOTE]

Yes. All the stress from him investigating Clinton getting his d*cked sucked drove him to do the same exact thing.

Just shows that there really isn't anything Pubs can't cover with a flag...in this case, his penis. :rolleyes:

I wonder what FDR's excuse was. And JFK's. And Lyndon Johnson's. And John Edwards's.

Clinton was just a chubby-chaser.

The only thing unbeliavable about this thread is your won-ton distain for the English language.

i got a thread locked last week for putting up the dudes wife picture... so im not gonna get into it too deeply but bottom line Newt's past makes him unelectable in a general faceoff against Obama or whoever.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3977368]Have any of you married guys used the ol
    I cheated on you " because I love America" line? and has it worked? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I have to say no..I've never tried that.

But I can absolutely confirm that the ol'
    "Honey, a blow job isn't sex" line does not work.

[QUOTE=bitonti;3977411]i got a thread locked last week for putting up the dudes wife picture...[/QUOTE]

Oh, god, poor you.

I do hope you've recovered from such a grievous insult.

[QUOTE=bitonti;3977411]i got a thread locked last week for putting up the dudes wife picture... so im not gonna get into it too deeply but bottom line Newt's past makes him unelectable in a general faceoff against Obama or whoever.[/QUOTE]

He really doubt Newt will still be around when the major contender (whoever that is) officially makes his announcement.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3977410]I wonder what FDR's excuse was. And JFK's. And Lyndon Johnson's. And John Edwards's. [/QUOTE]

None of those guys said they stuck their d*** in strange because "they loved America". Sure...they came up with other excuse, what "is" is, etc.

It's just retarded how fakely[sic];) patriotic Republicans have to be sometimes. Jesus. It's a line on a god damn map. You're in politics for the money and power. Stop jerking us around with this "I love America bullcrap". It's sickening.
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 03-10-2011 at 06:05 PM.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3977426]None of those guys said they stuck their d*** in strange because "they loved America". Sure...they came up with other excuse, what "is" is, etc.

It's just retarded how fakely[sic];) patriotic Republicans have to be sometimes. Jesus. It's a line on a god damn map. You're in politics for the money and power. Stop jerking us around with this "I love America bullcrap". It's sickening.[/QUOTE]

It's politics, it's all a game. There's nothing surprising about that.

He needs to raise money now. He won't run

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3977410] won-ton distain [/QUOTE]

you're moving further up my Underrated Poster List. :clapper: