Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Chad Ochocinco To Trial With Sporting KC Next Week

  1. #1

    Chad Ochocinco To Trial With Sporting KC Next Week

    @SportingKC
    Excited to have @ochocinco coming in to tryout/train with the team next week. More details to come....
    lol

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Sporting KC?
    Formally the Wizards. Terrible name change.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    Formally the Wizards. Terrible name change.
    It's OK imo...

    Either way, it's not going to be serious. MLS teams have stars come in all the time to hang out and play with the team. Steve Nash was out there a couple of times with the Red Bulls last year.

    Speaking of Red Bulls, BIG GAME THIS SAT!!! Awesome stadium and cheap tix so if anyone is remotely interested in seeing a game for around 20 bucks with a great view in a great stadium, do check it out. Just gotta make your way to Harrison. Path train from Newark stops right at the stadium.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    Formally the Wizards. Terrible name change.
    Horrible

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan1983 View Post
    It's OK imo...

    Either way, it's not going to be serious. MLS teams have stars come in all the time to hang out and play with the team. Steve Nash was out there a couple of times with the Red Bulls last year.

    Speaking of Red Bulls, BIG GAME THIS SAT!!! Awesome stadium and cheap tix so if anyone is remotely interested in seeing a game for around 20 bucks with a great view in a great stadium, do check it out. Just gotta make your way to Harrison. Path train from Newark stops right at the stadium.
    I'll be there in the Supporters Section.

    And I agree, great deal to watch a game there for 20 bucks.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    Haha he's trolling 2 leagues. Speaking of RBA, any word in who mls is playing in the all star game this summer? I know we are hosting.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    Haha he's trolling 2 leagues. Speaking of RBA, any word in who mls is playing in the all star game this summer? I know we are hosting.
    Latest I've read is that it still hasn't been announced. Looking forward to finding out.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    details
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6224036

    apparently he is an avid soccer fan and warms up for nfl games with a soccer ball

  10. #10
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    90
    got a few friends that work for Red Bulls Academy, and they are saying
    it is ManUre for the MLS game

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,929
    Seems to be a rabid fan










  12. #12
    Ocho is a huge fan...

    It was no mistake that he was kicking the extra points for Cincy when their kicker got hurt a couple years back. And he kicked the kickoff as well, looking damn good doing it.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    http://www.sporting85.com/tryout.php

    doesnt look too shabby

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by sheptr View Post
    got a few friends that work for Red Bulls Academy, and they are saying
    it is ManUre for the MLS game
    Yep, announced today that it is Manchester United on July 27.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us