Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 175 of 175

Thread: Brooks Reed vs Christian Ballard

  1. #161
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,364
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Here is (CBS Sport's guru) Chad Reuter's latest Mock. Guess what.......?

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...out-ChadReuter
    That doesn't count. Chad Reuter is a (insert personal attack here).

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucsonpaint View Post
    Crash, you have to remember that I don't come on here saying Reed can turn anything into anything----read my posts. I simply quote what others are saying and try to correct the folks that incorrectly claim (to use the title of this thread, for example) that Ballard despite being 20 Lbs heavier, is mostly tied with Reed in all the combine events.

    If you want to make my relation to Reed a matter of your concern, then why can't I make the relationship between you and your avatar a concern of mine? Point is that (although he sure is a cute kid, and if he is your son, I wish you years of happiness with him) it's none of my business---dig?
    If you don't get Reed, he will haunt you for years.
    How is that not going overboard??

    As for the second bolded statement, are you a moron? If crash was touting his son w/o mentioning that he was his father you'd have a point. I used to like Brooks Reed, you are starting to make me hate the guy. Hoping to god we don't draft him cause then you'll stay here...

  3. #163
    Mo---geeze! The fact if you don't get Reed, he will haunt you for years, far from being overboard, is fact. Wait and see. And show me where I said Reed can turn anything into anything else. That is what the other poster claimed I had said, and is what I denied.

    I do hope Reed goes to the Jets, cause then I'll be here for a long time.

    "As for the second bolded statement, are you a moron?" Hey, "Moron"! I just figured out what your name is short for.
    Last edited by Tucsonpaint; 03-29-2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: speeling

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucsonpaint View Post
    Mo---geeze! The fact if you don't get Reed, he will haunt you for years, far from being overboard, is fact. Wait and see. And show me where I said Reed can turn anything into anything elase. That is what the other poster claimed I had said, and is what I denied.

    I do hope Reed goes to the Jets, cause then I'll be here for a long time.

    "As for the second bolded statement, are you a moron?" Hey "Moron"! I just figured out what your name is short for.
    You take everything freakin literally. Crash was implying that you constantly overhype Reed (which you do), not that you actually claimed Reed could turn water into wine... sweet god you are a special individual.

  5. #165
    Chill out Mo. If I get this correctly, you and Crash are all upset because I like a certain player that the Jets might recruit, right?

    Do you not like him too? Let's just say he is a very good player and will help your team in an area (the pass rush) where there is a need. Don't you want that?

    Let's say that I am his twin brother or his Mom, or his sister or Dad---as Crash seems to be obsessed with. So what?

    Both you guys need to get over it. If you don't like Reed, then come right out and say it and give reasons. Or don't give reasons, be real irrational and just say you don't like him cause you can't figure out why another poster does................

  6. #166
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    You take everything freakin literally. Crash was implying that you constantly overhype Reed (which you do), not that you actually claimed Reed could turn water into wine... sweet god you are a special individual.
    does he really have to post it to make you think he believes it???

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    does he really have to post it to make you think he believes it???
    Lol well played sir.

  8. #168
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucsonpaint View Post
    Chill out Mo. If I get this correctly, you and Crash are all upset because I like a certain player that the Jets might recruit, right?

    Do you not like him too? Let's just say he is a very good player and will help your team in an area (the pass rush) where there is a need. Don't you want that?

    Let's say that I am his twin brother or his Mom, or his sister or Dad---as Crash seems to be obsessed with. So what?

    Both you guys need to get over it. If you don't like Reed, then come right out and say it and give reasons. Or don't give reasons, be real irrational and just say you don't like him cause you can't figure out why another poster does................
    Unbearable.

    Nobody here has ever said they don't like Reed... most of us actually DO like him as a player. But you are an insufferable jackass, so way to go. We like Reed but can't stand you, so now we don't want Reed in the hope that you will go away forever.

    By the way... your opinion that he's a can't miss prospect and future hall of fame superstar is an OPINION and please stop stating it as FACT because everyone here knows the difference. Aside from you, of course.

  9. #169
    Mikey, "Unbearable" ! I love it. I'm sure you're not smart enough to put it together with your avatar, but it did make me laugh.

    And, Hey, you don't like me, not going to make any difference in my life----probably is a compliment considering the source.

    Oh, and Mikey, in case you haven't figured it out yet, everything written on this site as well as other sites----and all the mock drafts are merely that, "opinions".
    Last edited by Tucsonpaint; 03-29-2011 at 06:25 PM.

  10. #170
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    The fact if you don't get Reed, he will haunt you for years, far from being overboard, is fact. Wait and see.
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unbearable

    I'm surprised your picture isn't included in there somewhere.

    You really should go put Reed's sweaty jock back into your mouth.

    By the way, I don't have any idea why you love commenting on everyone's avatar so much. It's kind of weird... though that should come as no surprise, considering the source lol.

  11. #171
    The double entendre part of the "unbearable" and your avatar was what was funny---I was right, you didn't get it, lol.

    Now, Mikey, when you talk about Reed's sweaty jock, aren't you giving away some of the personal secrets between Reed and you. I mean, how would you know his jock is sweaty---or that he evens wears one. Come on Mikey, fess up..........

  12. #172
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucsonpaint View Post
    The double entendre part of the "unbearable" and your avatar was what was funny---I was right, you didn't get it, lol.

    Now, Mikey, when you talk about Reed's sweaty jock, aren't you giving away some of the personal secrets between Reed and you. I mean, how would you know his jock is sweaty---or that he evens wears one. Come on Mikey, fess up..........
    Trying to flip the script is not going to work, jock-sniffer. Don't even bother.

    And the joke you attempted was a flop. There was nothing to 'get' as there is no humor in a joke that is not funny. You are not nearly as clever as you like to think you are. I'm SURE this is not the first time someone has told you this.

    We get it. You LOVE Brooks Reed. I'm sure you have a sweet poster up in your locker and everything. Do you post about ANY other subject?

  13. #173
    And with Mikey's last gem, the defense rests.

  14. #174
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    thank you, from the heart of my bottom.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucsonpaint View Post
    And with Mikey's last gem, the defense rests.
    FINALLY!!! Thank you!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us