Thread: VIDEO : This Is Our Year - Jets 2010-2011 Season Mix - HD ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

VIDEO : This Is Our Year - Jets 2010-2011 Season Mix - HD ~ ~ ~

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABToL_yNFg&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    FUKCIN' Awesome video. It included some video from the 2009 playoff season, I think that's a bit of a cheat. Even though it took place in 2010, the title says 2010-2011 is our year and we are showing video that isn't from this last season?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kelly;3984169][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABToL_yNFg&feature=player_embedded[/url][/QUOTE]

Dude, why the hell would you post a video that hypes up the beginning of the playoffs and "this is our year" when it clearly wasn't since the Jets lost in the AFCCG? I mean, if you had offered some commentary like "guys, I know we lost, but I thought this was a great video anyway" instead of your usual, inane "~~~", I'd have given you a pass.

Seriously, go read some books on assisted suicide in the library you post from. For research and all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3984197]Dude, why the hell would you post a video that hypes up the beginning of the playoffs and "this is our year" when it clearly wasn't since the Jets lost in the AFCCG? I mean, if you had offered some commentary like "guys, I know we lost, but I thought this was a great video anyway" instead of your usual, inane "~~~", I'd have given you a pass.

Seriously, go read some books on assisted suicide in the library you post from. For research and all.[/QUOTE]Jetworks , hi sweetie :wavey:
    ok, so like . . . does this
    mean . . like, no more
    saturday night lites for YOU & me :bigcry:

p.s. please , . .
    call me :confused:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;3984197]Dude, why the hell would you post a video that hypes up the beginning of the playoffs and "this is our year" when it clearly wasn't since the Jets lost in the AFCCG? I mean, if you had offered some commentary like "guys, I know we lost, but I thought this was a great video anyway" instead of your usual, inane "~~~", I'd have given you a pass.

Seriously, go read some books on assisted suicide in the library you post from. For research and all.[/QUOTE]
    well,
    Jetsworks , THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAV PIC OF YOU & ME :( -------> [url]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198970_111861675559648_100002074498615_107714_1480188_n.jpg[/url]