Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden 2012 Cover

Madden 2012 Cover

Madden cover for this year will be decided by us the fans in a 4 week vote on ESPN.COM. Each of the 32 teams will have one representative to vote for to earn his picture on the cover of madden 2012. Sportscenter says that voting will begin at 4 P.M. E.S.T. today 3/21 and will last 4 weeks. So before players are announced do you want the Jet representative on the cover and who do you think s the loan Jet representative?

Here's the voting for the cover.
    [URL="http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover"]http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover[/URL]
    Last edited by ratliff5; 03-21-2011 at 08:32 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ratliff5;3984620]Madden cover for this year will be decided by us the fans in a 4 week vote on ESPN.COM. Each of the 32 teams will have one representative to vote for to earn his picture on the cover of madden 2012. Sportscenter says that voting will begin at 4 P.M. E.S.T. today 3/21 and will last 4 weeks. So before players are announced do you want the Jet representative on the cover and who do you think s the loan Jet representative?[/QUOTE]

Not sure there's really one Jet that embodies the entire team. If anything, I'd say Rex but that'll never happen.

This is an interesting development given how in the past the player has been chosen based on the feature set for the game that year. Sounds like they're just trying to drum up a ton of hype given that the holdout situation. Kinda like "Hey, just cuz there's a lockout, we're still planning on putting a game out to get your $60 this August!"

that thing is cursed

Yeah, let's vote Brady on there.

Not anymore Drew Brees broke the curse last year when he didn't get hurt

I would think revis is the obvious choice given his reputation

All Pro
    [QUOTE=ratliff5;3984647]Not anymore Drew Brees broke the curse last year when he didn't get hurt[/QUOTE]

Brees played hurt a good part of the year.

[QUOTE=SantanaMoss83;3984648]I would think revis is the obvious choice given his reputation[/QUOTE]

As what, the guy who held out then came up lame with a hammy? Nah, he's still at least another good season away from getting back in the our good graces.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3984631]Not sure there's really one Jet that embodies the entire team. If anything, I'd say Rex but that'll never happen.

This is an interesting development given how in the past the player has been chosen based on the feature set for the game that year. Sounds like they're just trying to drum up a ton of hype given that the holdout situation. Kinda like "Hey, just cuz there's a lockout, we're still planning on putting a game out to get your $60 this August!"[/QUOTE]

Drew Brees was voted by the fans last year too. This will be the first year I don't buy Madden. I'm pretty sure I won't be missing out on anything either. NCAA keeps changing yet Madden always wants to stay the same.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;3984693]Drew Brees was voted by the fans last year too. This will be the first year I don't buy Madden. I'm pretty sure I won't be missing out on anything either. NCAA keeps changing yet Madden always wants to stay the same.[/QUOTE]

I'm a sucker, I buy it every year. :O

All Pro
    Jeez, keep all our guys off of the cover and away from the Madden curse please!

The only guy I'd want to see on there is Jason Taylor, should he resign... ;)

Put Goodell and Smith on the cover

Its Sanchez

[url]http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/03/21/full-madden-12-cover-bracket[/url]

Which is the weirdest one?

I say Carlos Dunlap or Danny Woodhead

All Pro
    [QUOTE=NYJ37/12;3984698]Put Goodell and Smith on the cover[/QUOTE]

HA HA, that's great.

I was gonna say Sanchez but then figured posters would chime in about his awful completion percentage. :P
    Last edited by RageATL; 03-21-2011 at 12:23 PM.

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3984680]Brees played hurt a good part of the year.

As what, the guy who held out then came up lame with a hammy? Nah, he's still at least another good season away from getting back in the our good graces.[/QUOTE]
    exactly which players play unhurt the whole season? everyone plays hurt.

Veteran
    I doubt Rex allows it. Hes very superstitious. Even though he should had known what happened to us last time we wore green pants in Pitt in the playoffs.

All League
    Vernon Gholston

[QUOTE=ratliff5;3984620]Madden cover for this year will be decided by us the fans in a 4 week vote on ESPN.COM. Each of the 32 teams will have one representative to vote for to earn his picture on the cover of madden 2012. Sportscenter says that voting will begin at 4 P.M. E.S.T. today 3/21 and will last 4 weeks. So before players are announced do you want the Jet representative on the cover and who do you think s the loan Jet representative?[/QUOTE]

Brett Favre was on the cover in Madden 09. Look what happened.

[IMG]http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/madden-nfl-09-brett-favre-jets-cover.jpg[/IMG]

Here's what it should be:

[url]http://i.imgur.com/FiHI2.jpg[/url]

The Jets representative will most likely be Mark Sanchez, with Darrelle Revis and Bart Scott being second and third most likely.

All League
    Sanchez vs. Jake Long.

Squish the Fish!!