Thread: Woody gets run over!!

All League

Woody gets run over!!

According to Manesh Mehta, Woody showed up to the NFL meetings with a cast on his ankle after someone hit him while riding his bike.

Who thinks that the driver was a STH who lost his good seats at Giant Stadium and got stuck in the UD at NMS?

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2011/03/woody-johnson-arrives-at-nfl-league-meetings-in-crutches-after-suffering-broken-ankle[/url]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;3985064]

Who thinks that the driver was a STH who lost his good seats at Giant Stadium and got stuck in the UD at NMS?
    [/QUOTE]

No one would think that.

Woody Johnson is the best owner the Jets could hope for. He got us a fun head coach, prized free agents, had the balls to draft Sanchez, and finally got us a home of our own.

No loyal Jets fan would hurt Woody.

SAR I

[QUOTE=Digetydog;3985064]According to Manesh Mehta, Woody showed up to the NFL meetings with a cast on his ankle after someone hit him while riding his bike.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jets/2011/03/woody-johnson-arrives-at-nfl-league-meetings-in-crutches-after-suffering-broken-ankle[/url][/QUOTE]

Maybe a locked out player?

My guess would be a Giant fan. Must stink losing your stadium and becoming second fiddle.

[QUOTE=Mike135;3985092]My guess would be a Giant fan. Must stink losing your stadium and becoming second fiddle.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Giants owners, some owner on owner violence.

All League
    [QUOTE=Heynowguy;3985142]Maybe Giants owners, some owner on owner violence.[/QUOTE]

I just had a horrible vision of Al Davis attacking someone while wearing on of his velour track suits.

Maybe Goodell because Woody dissed him on the coin toss episode.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

In Woody's defense, it was his first week without training wheels. I blame his mother for letting him ride his bike on such a busy street without adult supervision.

Jets Insider VIP
    get lost

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Digetydog;3985145]I just had a horrible vision of Al Davis attacking someone while wearing on of his velour track suits.[/QUOTE]

...while muttering "Braaaiiiins!"

[IMG]http://www.the-back-row.com/media/blogs/TBR/walking-dead.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mike135;3985092]My guess would be a Giant fan. Must stink losing your stadium and becoming second fiddle.[/QUOTE]

That NY Football Giants paper mache sign is embarrassing.

Where was Tequila? Caseys girlfriend

All League
    This smells of Bellichicken all the way.

First he insults his peers by not having breakfast with them and then he systematically picks each one of them off.

Good thing he wasn't driving a Segway.

[QUOTE=Dash with a past;3986860]Where was Tequila? Caseys girlfriend[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=Dash with a past;3986860]Where was Tequila? Caseys girlfriend[/QUOTE]

That's just cruel.