Thread: Leading Candidate for Hard Knocks 2011.....

Leading Candidate for Hard Knocks 2011.....

It's the bucs!

[url]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6244302[/url]

it would good to see raheem morris (from NJ, Hofstra Grad, young, vocal coach), the development of Josh Freeman, catch up with LaGarrette Blount as he tries to get his image back after punching the Boise State player in college, any other storylines im missing? obviously its not as good as Rex and the Jets but if HBO picks the bucs, i think its a good choice

Bucs would be cool...

I like the direction that franchise is headed and would be fun to watch IMO

HBO apparently asked the Jets for another season, but they declined.

I'll watch it, but I'd prefer to see the likes of the Eagles, Raiders or Steelers on Hard Knocks.

[QUOTE=Celtic Bhoy;3985362]HBO apparently asked the Jets for another season, but they declined.

I'll watch it, but I'd prefer to see the likes of the Eagles, Raiders or Steelers on Hard Knocks.[/QUOTE]

Al Davis would never give HBo access to his training camp. Never would happen as long as al Davis is alive. Ask Bay area writers as they don't even get to witness raiders practices.(closed) Correction I think wednesday practice are the only one they witness.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 03-22-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Lions would be good too, that city is just waiting for something to root for. Stafford looks legit when healthy and him and CJ look to be a force next year. Add in Ndamakung Suh, beastly rookie going into his second year.

Jets Insider VIP
    looking forward to Hard Knocks -2012

Training Camp with Rex Ryan and the 2011-2 Superbowl Champion New York Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    The Raiders are such a train wreck that they might be the only team more entertaining than the Jets, but in a 'Jersey Shore' way. :D

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;3985357]Bucs would be cool...

I like the direction that franchise is headed and would be fun to watch IMO[/QUOTE]

Dream come true for Tiki if he signs with the Bucs

Who are the Buc's?

it could be about the backup arizona cardinal oline and i'd watch but the bucs would be cool -- they are kind of an unknown team..to me anyway..I can't name more than 2 or 3 bucs these days. 'Can't Wait' for this. I will be watching.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I think the Tampa Bay Bucs is an excellent choice.

Since it looks like there won't be any training camps this season due to the CBA lockout, watching Tampa senior citizens play golf, bingo, learn country line dancing at Friday night Hoot-n-Nannies and grass growing at the Bucs practice facility will make for some compelling TV.

Where do I sign up?

:D