Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: What's the "N" for???

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400

    What's the "N" for???

    don't get it....


  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Necrotic tissue below the belt. She's just being polite and informative to any male or female who might be interested in giving her oral gratification and wondering from whence the fetid odor was emanating.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Necrotic tissue below the belt. She's just being polite and informative to any male or female who might be interested in giving her oral gratification and wondering from whence the fetid odor was emanating.
    that's one possibility.


    i'm also thinking that whilst conducting his "Jets West" camp, Sanchez had all the female attendees ranked (and painted) in a basic "Hot or Not" scale, simplified to the letters "H" and "N" for subtlety.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    "Necronomicon," her contribution to the "what are you reading?" thread.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    that's one possibility.


    i'm also thinking that whilst conducting his "Jets West" camp, Sanchez had all the female attendees ranked (and painted) in a basic "Hot or Not" scale, simplified to the letters "H" and "N" for subtlety.
    Now I remember reading that about Sanchez. If I recall correctly, he had one of his college buddies paint the chicks who were "bang prospects" with a "S" for Si and "N" for No.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Now I remember reading that about Sanchez. If I recall correctly, he had one of his college buddies paint the chicks who were "bang prospects" with a "S" for Si and "N" for No.
    correct.


    except, it wasn't one of his college buddies. it was Kellen Clemens, who was also charged with maintaining an ample supply of hot dogs.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    don't get it....

    Neither do I, but would you do her from behind?

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Neither do I, but would you do her from behind?
    only if her ass was smaller than her boobs....

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jerzey
    Posts
    5,704
    Naughty

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    only if her ass was smaller than her boobs....
    www. b e a u t y and the s e n i o r.com

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Not of age

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    www. b e a u t y and the s e n i o r.com
    been there....highly recommended...

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Neither do I, but would you do her from behind?
    As opposed to only from the front?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,382
    New York?

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJCAP2 View Post
    As opposed to only from the front?
    Cliquey, cross-pollination from another thread...

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Cliquey, cross-pollination from another thread...
    I like cross-pollination as much as the next guy, but that was just an unoriginal thought apparently, from my warped hampur-tangled mind.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Nymphomaniac, as in Jets groupie.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    3,639
    NomNomNom

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    Not with stupid ---

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,348
    Not givin it up to CBNY?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us