Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets and Braylon have agreement??? Per Incarcerated Bob FWIW

Jets and Braylon have agreement??? Per Incarcerated Bob FWIW

This was posted on twitter March 19th so my apologies if its already been posted here...

[QUOTE]@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS** Source: Jets will announce signing of Braylon Edwards once LOCKOUT ends(Both sides completed deal 2night) #ShadyStuff

and...

@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NFL NEWS** Source: Jets continued talking to Edwards reps during the past week #Lockout and they have an agreement #Handshake[/QUOTE]

I mean...it's incarcerated bob so who knows but if it turns out to be true I for one would be ecstatic. Not sure if i'm in the minority but I feel that Braylon is more valuable and suited to our style of play compared to Holmes. And with an emphasis on the run Braylon is a guy who can not only stretch the field vertically, but he blocks like a rabid animal. :cool:

Veteran
    I hope it's true. Bth Braylon and Tone are important.

be awesome if true....but arent they not allowed to communicate right now with the lockout and ****?

COme on with the incarcerated bob tweets, the guy is a fraud and not a legit source... He tweets garbage constantly, people need to stop spreading what he says like hes a source.. Can't believe so many people are so naive to not realize hes a fraud.

Incarceratedboob, make 100 guesses, eventually something will be right.

[QUOTE=Mike D;3987602]Incarceratedboob, make 100 guesses, eventually something will be right.[/QUOTE]

still waiting for one to be right...

isn't it a bannable offense to use this guy as a source on JI?

Lock, Dump, Ban...

Jets Insider VIP
    If Ruby2 was mod, these threads would not happen.

Just throwing it out there...

If Ruby2 was a mod this place would have a one-sided Ruby2 agenda, which thankfully is why he's not a mod.

Jets Insider VIP
    At this point, rumors from IB, especially involving the Jets, are better than hearing or reading anything about the lockout.

[QUOTE=innerjet;3987629]If Ruby2 was a mod this place would have a one-sided Ruby2 agenda, which thankfully is why he's not a mod.[/QUOTE]
    +1

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=WoodyPaige;3987639]+1[/QUOTE]

Is this because I insulted the soccer forum?

[QUOTE=Ruby2;3987646]Is this because I insulted the soccer forum?[/QUOTE]
    Thats part of it.

Color me not convinced. Let's not confuse Incarcerated Bob with Scoops.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3987631]At this point, rumors from IB, especially involving the Jets, are better than hearing or reading anything about the lockout.[/QUOTE]

So would you want to hear about rumors that I will go tweet involving the Jets? Because besides the following, it would be the same exact thing. Bob has no sources, he tweets a bunch of made up crap hoping he will get lucky, IDK why anyone follows him.

He throws 10 rumors into the air a day and he's lucky if one of them comes close to being right.

It's whatever.

Hopefully this is the one thing he got right and actually has a source on.

It amazes me how many thousands of people actually follow and believe what he says.

Well there was also an article I read that Santonio Holmes was looking at buying a place in the city, somewhere on 5th avenue as well....so does that mean he has a deal in place as well?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;3987617]If Ruby2 was mod, these threads would not happen.

Just throwing it out there...[/QUOTE]

+1.

Are player/agent-team contacts even permitted during the lockout? Of course one would imagine this goes on all the time--but wouldn't teams be risking fines or a loss of draft picks for circumventing directives from the League?

Sounds like wishful thinking--which I'm on board with--but I can't imagine the Jets have fully negotiated a deal during the lockout and are going to sign it 20 mins after the lockout ends.

_

[QUOTE=frankiepapa;3987725]Well there was also an article I read that Santonio Holmes was looking at buying a place in the city, somewhere on 5th avenue as well....so does that mean he has a deal in place as well?[/QUOTE]

I don't see how the Jets let either guy go at this point and I'm sure that's been voiced from the organization to each player as well.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=JStokes;3987919]+1.

[B]Are player/agent-team contacts even permitted during the lockout? Of course one would imagine this goes on all the time[/B]--but wouldn't teams be risking fines or a loss of draft picks for circumventing directives from the League?

Sounds like wishful thinking--which I'm on board with--but I can't imagine the Jets have fully negotiated a deal during the lockout and are going to sign it 20 mins after the lockout ends.

_[/QUOTE]

Probably not, but it would be great to see the league's case in any grievance hearing re a potential fine against the Jets....

"I have here exhibit 1...a Twitter, err tweet, twat (leans over to young associate)....a tweet from Inconstipated Bob saying that the Jets signed Braylon during the lockout....that is all."