Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Giada

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,684

    Giada

    I love this chick




    Also just found out Governor of NY Cuomo is dating the young lady below, also of Food Network fame, pics included of course:


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Got milk?

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Other than her giant baloon-like Head, Giada....very nice. Hot, cleavage, famous name, and can cook up a storm. Whats not to like?

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Her head IS comically big...but I'd could look past that based on the number of delicious sandwiches she'd bring me.

    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong. Look at the countless unnecessary closeups of the food during the show. It's uncanny....

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Her head IS comically big...but I'd could look past that based on the number of delicious sandwiches she'd bring me.

    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong. Look at the countless unnecessary closeups of the food during the show. It's uncanny....
    I prefer the unneccesary cleavage, on her show, and pretty much all the hotter Food Network lasies shows.

    It's nice.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    8,555
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Her head IS comically big...but I'd could look past that based on the number of delicious sandwiches she'd bring me.

    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong. Look at the countless unnecessary closeups of the food during the show. It's uncanny....
    Does the mayo shoot out of the sandwich?

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong.
    dude

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrLKa2AAMbk

  9. #9
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Her head IS comically big...but I'd could look past that based on the number of delicious sandwiches she'd bring me.

    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong. Look at the countless unnecessary closeups of the food during the show. It's uncanny....
    You're right about that. The music as she's preparing the meal is very porn-ish too.

  10. #10
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    You're right about that. The music as she's preparing the meal is very porn-ish too.
    Somewhere there has to be at least one dude who just couldnt help himself and then got nailed with a "honey I'm home" early appearance by the wifey.

    Chips, beer, napkins flying everywhere..."omg whats wrong with you".

    That sort of thing....allegedly.





    -

  11. #11
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Somewhere there has to be at least one dude who just couldnt help himself and then got nailed with a "honey I'm home" early appearance by the wifey.

    Chips, beer, napkins flying everywhere..."omg whats wrong with you".

    That sort of thing....allegedly.





    -
    When I was in college Giada was doing a book signing at a local Borders right by my school. A kid I knew went to go buy the cookbook and get it signed by her. According to him, she asked him if he was a big fan of her show, and he said, "No, I've never seen it before in my life. I don't even know how to cook." When she said, "Well... what are you doing here?" he kind of just smiled at her.

    Quite sure she was freaked out.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    When I was in college Giada was doing a book signing at a local Borders right by my school. A kid I knew went to go buy the cookbook and get it signed by her. According to him, she asked him if he was a big fan of her show, and he said, "No, I've never seen it before in my life. I don't even know how to cook." When she said, "Well... what are you doing here?" he kind of just smiled at her.

    Quite sure she was freaked out.
    Lmao...nervous eye darting to the Borders staff members...



  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    "No, I've never seen it before in my life. I don't even know how to cook." When she said, "Well... what are you doing here?" he kind of just smiled at her.
    as he failed to pull out his willy because he was a ghey.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Last edited by Warfish; 04-04-2011 at 11:15 PM.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Other than her giant baloon-like Head, Giada....very nice. Hot, cleavage, famous name, and can cook up a storm. Whats not to like?
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Her head IS comically big...but I'd could look past that based on the number of delicious sandwiches she'd bring me.

    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong. Look at the countless unnecessary closeups of the food during the show. It's uncanny....
    Fellas, I'm gunna help you out here, so you can enjoy Giada's jumblees without worrying about her head. Here's the deal-

    Her head is not abnormally large. Her head is exactly the same size as the rest of us. It's the rest of her that is small! That's what makes her head look big. She's really only 4'2" tall, and 78 pounds.


    There, now you can go masturbate in peace.




  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,129
    Dear. Giada. Your. rack. is. unreal.






    "So you sent that?"






    My heart told me to.....

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Fellas, I'm gunna help you out here, so you can enjoy Giada's jumblees without worrying about her head. Here's the deal-

    Her head is not abnormally large. Her head is exactly the same size as the rest of us. It's the rest of her that is small! That's what makes her head look big. She's really only 4'2" tall, and 78 pounds.


    There, now you can go masturbate in peace.



    Her head is Catherine Bach while her body is Olsen Twin...



  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    I posted a video of Diane Stopford in the St. Patrick's Day Thread. She's definitely my new favorite cooking cutie. Click through the vids to check out her beautiful face, proportioned head-to-body ratio, and impressive upper carriage.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPDIvmpclf4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnioISlMn90

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Fellas, I'm gunna help you out here, so you can enjoy Giada's jumblees without worrying about her head. Here's the deal-

    Her head is not abnormally large. Her head is exactly the same size as the rest of us. It's the rest of her that is small! That's what makes her head look big. She's really only 4'2" tall, and 78 pounds.


    There, now you can go masturbate in peace.



    I always thought the conventional wisdom is that her arms are really short. Alligator arms, my chef friend calls her.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,928
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Her head IS comically big...but I'd could look past that based on the number of delicious sandwiches she'd bring me.

    Her show is produced by a porn director...watch it and tell me I'm wrong. Look at the countless unnecessary closeups of the food during the show. It's uncanny....
    She is a famous cook and all you would want are sandwiches?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us