Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Daily news

Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Question for you and everyone in here.. let's say the Pats do exactly that and trade inside the top 15 twice. What 2 players up there that they could come away with would just scare the **** out of you?
    Miller/Quinn

+

Jordan

I'd also be pretty pissed if they ended up with Pouncey...I'm come to the conclusion that Pouncey is a borderline elite interior talent...if not borderline elite then definitely elite.

Smith to the Browns would be interesting...the left side of their OL is potentially epic with Thomas/Steinbach/Mack...the right side of the OL...not so much.

Pouncey to the Giants picking up steam aye...only if he makes it.
    Last edited by Much ado about Nothing; 04-28-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Dallas Morning News' Rick Gosselin is sending Mississippi State OT Derek Sherrod to the Jets in his mock draft.

^^ Would anyone complain about Sherrod though? We'd have (arguably) the most talented bookend tackle combo in the league.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Much ado about Nothing View Post
    ^^ Would anyone complain about Sherrod though? We'd have (arguably) the most talented bookend tackle combo in the league.
    I would.

Why would we give up on Duccase so quick.

If we draft Sherrod, last years draft is a pretty colasall failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I would.

Why would we give up on Duccase so quick.

If we draft Sherrod, last years draft is a pretty colasall failure.
    Ducasse becomes the LG or RG of the future...probably RG.

Last year's draft class...well...yeah...there isn't a stud in the group, but I could see all 4 of them being solid contributors.

Edit: Alright I'm playing DA on this...I'd be put out a little by Sherrod too. I like the player, but I'm really hoping for front 7.

All Pro
    Updatezes

KFFL) Updating a previous report, the Oakland Raiders are looking to acquire a first-round draft choice in the 2011 NFL Draft in order to take University of Colorado CB Jimmy Smith.
    KFFL) The Pittsburgh Steelers likely will not try to trade up in the first round of the 2011 NFL Draft to get University of Florida OL Mike Pouncey because it would cost them a lot to trade up to where he is projected to be drafted. Pouncey is believed to be selected the middle of the first round and the Steelers may have to give up their first three picks if they want to trade up for him.
    KFFL) The Denver Broncos may consider taking DL Nick Fairley with their first-round draft choice because some of their scouts believe he is a better third-down defender than University of Alabama DL Marcell Dareus.
    KFFL) The Dallas Cowboys are leaning toward taking Boston College OT Anthony Castonzo with their first-round draft choice because they believe he is more consistent than Southern California OT Tyron Smith and believe Castonzo is ready to play
    KFFL) The New England Patriots are looking to trade with the Dallas Cowboys to acquire the ninth overall pick and likely would take University of California DE Cameron Jordan at that spot.

Denver taking Fairley? I don't believe it.

Pats trading up to get Jordan?