Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird foods (http://www.weird-food.com/index.html)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3995228]by all means, enlighten me.

because i truly don't know what you meant by "You should be concerned about Southerners around you."

given that your posts have consistently shown anti-American tendencies, as well as racist, homophobic, and misogynistic connotations, i honestly don't know how to interpret your remark.[/QUOTE]

Don't leave out the sociopathic tendencies.

Ah, hell, they're not tendencies, why sugar-coat it.

He's a sociopath.

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3995474]Don't leave out the sociopathic tendencies.

Ah, hell, they're not tendencies, why sugar-coat it.

He's a sociopath.

_[/QUOTE]

Look yourself in the mirror buddy:

ASDPs and Sociopaths have recently begun to heavily exploit the Internet through [B]cyber-bullying[/B] (leading or instigating online bullying groups, or as "lone wolfs"), cyberstalking and also Internet fraud and theft. - Stout, Martha, PHD, "The Sociopath Next Door" 1 edition (February 8, 2005)

I bet some of you JI cyberbullies actually meet in person and perform circle-jerk acts...by the way, I wish you try bullying me in person; I guarantee is going to be a different story.
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 04-06-2011 at 10:31 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995502]I wish you try bullying me in person; I guarantee is going to be a different story.[/QUOTE]

Dude. I would end you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone ever have black or white pudding? It goes with a traditional ful irish/english/scottish breakfest.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding[/url]
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-06-2011 at 11:12 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3995537]Anyone ever have white or black pudding? It goes with a traditional irish/english/scottish breakfest.[/QUOTE]

My mom used to get them at Karl Ehmer here in NY.

Heart attack on a plate, but tasty.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3995529]Dude. I would end you.[/QUOTE]

Listen to yourself for a minute.

You would end what when.

You are a grown man. This is fakes.

-

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3995542]Listen to yourself for a minute.

You would end what when.

You are a grown man. This is fakes.

-[/QUOTE]

This dude is Charlie to me, nothing more nothing less. You have a job to do, you just do it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995502]I wish you try bullying me in person; I guarantee is going to be a different story.[/QUOTE]

After something like this, you should change your avatar to a button that says "Put Your Dick In My Ass And I'll Marry You." Toolbag.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995502]Look yourself in the mirror buddy:

ASDPs and Sociopaths have recently begun to heavily exploit the Internet through [B]cyber-bullying[/B] (leading or instigating online bullying groups, or as "lone wolfs"), cyberstalking and also Internet fraud and theft. - Stout, Martha, PHD, "The Sociopath Next Door" 1 edition (February 8, 2005)

I bet some of you JI cyberbullies actually meet in person and perform circle-jerk acts...by the way, I wish you try bullying me in person; I guarantee is going to be a different story.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but can you take a powershot?

[IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm9qacL0Rf8cqaL5KPPWaoxsGDrFCHTBQH-51DPrthpofuuOGg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3995685]After something like this, you should change your avatar to a button that says "Put Your Dick In My Ass And I'll Marry You." Toolbag.[/QUOTE]

Impressive! You know deep in your heart that you have not done anything in your life worth talking, absolutely nothing.

[QUOTE=FF2;3995657]This dude is Charlie to me, nothing more nothing less. You have a job to do, you just do it.[/QUOTE]

You got me with the post a pic of your gf or wife, but don't take it too far....
    Last edited by 82nd Airborne; 04-07-2011 at 11:00 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995796]Impressive! You know deep in your heart that you have not done anything in your life worth talking, absolutely nothing.[/QUOTE]

I wish one of the new Mods would bust his ban cherry on this nerd.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3995799]I wish one of the new Mods would bust his ban cherry on this nerd.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I am a nerd. Are you a natural heavy weight fighter? Just curious...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995796]Impressive! You know deep in your heart that you have not done anything in your life worth talking, absolutely nothing.
    [/QUOTE]

Ironic that the guy who abandoned his child four years ago is talking about not amounting to much in life :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;3995844]Ironic that the guy who abandoned his child four years ago is talking about not amounting to much in life :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995502]I bet some of you JI cyberbullies actually meet in person and perform circle-jerk acts...by the way, I wish you try bullying me in person; I guarantee is going to be a different story.[/QUOTE]

so...

on top of being a self-loathing Latino that turned his back on his country to become a self-loathing American, you are apparently a self-loathing cyberbully, as well.

fascinating.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3994901][IMG]http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/007-mcrib-filet.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/"]Deconstructing McRib[/URL][/QUOTE]

Is there any meat in that thing or is it 100% fat?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3995537]Anyone ever have black or white pudding? It goes with a traditional ful irish/english/scottish breakfest.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_pudding[/url][/QUOTE]

Im a big fan of black pudding. Blood and offal is basically why we eat meat.

The weirdest things I've been forced to eat were eaten on my fieldwork and are numerous. I'm at the stage where basically any lizard, mammal, fish or reptile does not revolt me. I can also eat a number of insects, provided they are fried and crunchy. At the moment I would say the grossest thing I've ever seen is a Malay man eating a rice fly. These things are essentially 4 inch long flying maggots that emit a low almost mucousy hum. They subsist on rice plants, and are eaten by ripping off the head, sucking out the innards, splitting the innards open, and sucking out tiny quantities of digested rice.

Ive been told that apparently some groups in the southern Mexico/Belize/Guatemala region make a sauce out of stinkbug carcasses. With the number of them in my house its tempting to investigate.

Jets Insider VIP
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want any turd burglars rooting for the Jets
    Last edited by baldnuts1; 04-07-2011 at 01:22 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3995502]

I wish you try bullying me in person; I guarantee is going to be a different story
    [/QUOTE]

Oh, in addition to a sociopath, you also sound like a semi-literate moron.

Have you been cutting your "English as a Second Language" classes?

Seriously, GFY toolbag.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3996031]Oh, in addition to a sociopath, you also sound like a semi-literate moron.

Have you been cutting your "English as a Second Language" classes?

Seriously, GFY toolbag.

_[/QUOTE]

he lives by the code of [I]Semper Pfail[/I]