Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Why Do I Have to Keep Logging In?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Why Do I Have to Keep Logging In?

    Starting last week, every time I visit JI now I have to log in, whereas before my log-in and password were remembered. Today, for instance, I had to log in separately within a couple of hours of each visit. What's up with this?

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Starting last week, every time I visit JI now I have to log in, whereas before my log-in and password were remembered. Today, for instance, I had to log in separately within a couple of hours of each visit. What's up with this?
    did you click "remember me"

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, each and every time - including once again when I tried to reply to your message but was denied until I logged in again.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Yes, each and every time - including once again when I tried to reply to your message but was denied until I logged in again.
    try cleaning out your cookies and doing it again...

    sorry that is the extent of my tech knowledge

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    try cleaning out your cookies and doing it again...

    sorry that is the extent of my tech knowledge
    Jeez...

    (wasn't a bad suggestion though)

    parkway, is this problem relegated to IE?

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    try cleaning out your cookies and doing it again...

    sorry that is the extent of my tech knowledge
    How do I go about this?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Yes.
    Well, for IE go to tools and clear browsing data.

    To avoid the problem entirely, download a different browser... Firefox, Chrome, etc...

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us