Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 98

Thread: MILEY DOLL

  1. #1

    MILEY DOLL

    Just saw this and burst out laughing. Why do they need to create this doll? I love the "Three Achey Love Holes" tag on the box (no pun intended). JT, have you pre-ordered?


  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just saw this and burst out laughing. Why do they need to create this doll? I love the "Three Achey Love Holes" tag on the box (no pun intended). JT, have you pre-ordered?

    Pfft. It's inflatable.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,375
    Who else do they have?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Who else do they have?
    Some others:








  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,532
    <looks left, looks right. shrugs>

    This looks like a good place for my 3000 post.

    Good day.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just saw this and burst out laughing. Why do they need to create this doll? I love the "Three Achey Love Holes" tag on the box (no pun intended). JT, have you pre-ordered?


    that thing is a lot hotter than the real Miley Cyrus.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    that thing is a lot hotter than the real Miley Cyrus.
    No doubt. Smokin'.

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    As a father I have to say I'm apalled at the objectization of yet another young woman.

    As a husband I have to say oh yeah hooter city.


    -

  9. #9
    Would anybody actually "do" any of these love dolls? If I were a chick, no doubt I'd have 100 vibrators or any other erotic appliance. But the thought of f**king a plastic doll has never appealed to me.

    I would respect anyone's right to do it, but it's not for me. Plus, how would you clean it?

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Would anybody actually "do" any of these love dolls? If I were a chick, no doubt I'd have 100 vibrators or any other erotic appliance. But the thought of f**king a plastic doll has never appealed to me.

    I would respect anyone's right to do it, but it's not for me. Plus, how would you clean it?
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much!


    How exactly did you "find" these advertisments, anyway?? Hmmmm????

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much!


    How exactly did you "find" these advertisments, anyway?? Hmmmm????
    LOL. You know I would tell you if I had ever banged a love doll. I'm too neurotic and, for whatever reason, it just doesn't interest me.

    I saw that "box" on Egotastic earlier today.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    a small, dark cubicle
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Would anybody actually "do" any of these love dolls? If I were a chick, no doubt I'd have 100 vibrators or any other erotic appliance. But the thought of f**king a plastic doll has never appealed to me.

    I would respect anyone's right to do it, but it's not for me. Plus, how would you clean it?
    I'm not sure that many of you ever watched the "Married to Rock" series (and by confessing so, I am sure that I have opened myself up to endless mockery), but there was an episode where Josie Stevens had a doll made in her image for her husband Steve Stevens's use while he was on tour. To make a long story short, she received the doll in the mail and found it had been...well.....tampered with (it was scuffed up and had sand and suspicious things inside the holes), so she used one of those little dirt devil vacuum cleaners to vacuum out the va-jayjay...which was hilarious... I looked everywhere for a video but can't find one, but here is her getting the doll in the mail....and you will see why I love this show so much! There is also a great episode of them taking molds of her privates for the doll...great television, in my opinion!



  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaven2Betsy View Post
    I'm not sure that many of you ever watched the "Married to Rock" series (and by confessing so, I am sure that I have opened myself up to endless mockery), but there was an episode where Josie Stevens had a doll made in her image for her husband Steve Stevens's use while he was on tour. To make a long story short, she received the doll in the mail and found it had been...well.....tampered with (it was scuffed up and had sand and suspicious things inside the holes), so she used one of those little dirt devil vacuum cleaners to vacuum out the va-jayjay...which was hilarious... I looked everywhere for a video but can't find one, but here is her getting the doll in the mail....and you will see why I love this show so much! There is also a great episode of them taking molds of her privates for the doll...great television, in my opinion!

    LOL. Thanks for the great video, H2B. I have never seen that show, but Steve Stevens plays one of my all time favorite riffs in Bill Idol's "Eyes Without a Face". Go to 2:26 in the vid below to hear what I'm talking about.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs

  14. #14
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Just saw this and burst out laughing. Why do they need to create this doll? I love the "Three Achey Love Holes" tag on the box (no pun intended). JT, have you pre-ordered?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuV9s_qHMQY

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    a small, dark cubicle
    Posts
    247
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. Thanks for the great video, H2B. I have never seen that show, but Steve Stevens plays one of my all time favorite riffs in Bill Idol's "Eyes Without a Face". Go to 2:26 in the vid below to hear what I'm talking about.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OFpfTd0EIs
    I do see what your talking about...and might I add...the chicks in the video are pretty hot, too. I've heard this song but never the video. I didn't realize he still has the same hair style, too.

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Would anybody actually "do" any of these love dolls? If I were a chick, no doubt I'd have 100 vibrators or any other erotic appliance. But the thought of f**king a plastic doll has never appealed to me.

    I would respect anyone's right to do it, but it's not for me. Plus, how would you clean it?
    I agree, plus by the time you blow that thing up, I could get off twice with the flesh light!

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,955
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    I agree, plus by the time you blow that thing up, I could get off twice with the flesh light!
    Twice? wad are ya, a rock stah......

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Vanessa Bayer does a hilarious Miley impersonation. It's one of the few sketched on SNL I actually like. I find Bayer talented and attractive. Also think she will become SNL's next Kristen Wiig.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    I agree, plus by the time you blow that thing up, I could get off twice with the flesh light!
    I figured out why I wouldn't do a love doll whilst making dinner for my son. First, as I said, I'm too neurotic about being caught. My luck, I have a stroke or coronary whilst in the dolls anus. My wife and other family members would be thrilled, I'm sure.

    Also, unless you filled it with warm veal or liver, I don't think it would feel very good. If some company could guarantee that a doll would feel, smell, and react like female private parts, I might risk the personal embarrassment associated with getting caught.

    You mention the Fleshlight. That's one product I would love to try.

  19. #19
    I just started stocking that this past week. Also picked up a "Lady Gag Gag" as well as a "Furgee" (urine stained pants not included).




  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    I just started stocking that this past week. Also picked up a "Lady Gag Gag" as well as a "Furgee" (urine stained pants not included).

    LOL. Also, the chick on the Lady Gag Gag box is insanely built and hot. Wow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us