Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Masters 2011 Thread

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Black Death;3997031]Rory McIlroy is apparently a Jets fan according to the BBC:

"Northern Ireland's [B]Rory McIlroy[/B] is turning into a big American football fan. [B]He has confessed a love for the NFL's New York Jets[/B], and is so intrigued that he even bought a football on Wednesday before tossing it around to kill time before his impressive opening round."
    (Associated Press)

[URL="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/golf/9450995.stm"]link[/URL][/QUOTE]

Well then. Let's kick some ass, Rory!

This is shaping up to be a fantastic Masters weekend. I hope McIlroy can hang out and continue to shoot some low scores, and I hope Freddie plays well too.

Unfortunately, Tiger has that old look about him -- he is completely locked in. Man I hate him.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;3996727]Had my brother put 100 pounds each way ($165 e/w) on Fred Couples to win the masters at 150/1. Place bet pays 1/4 of the odds for first through 5th place.

Go Freddie!

I wonder if my brother is thinking about losing my phone number.

Freddie currently tied for third place after completing his 2nd round.[/QUOTE]

Love to see Boom Boom stay up for a while.