Thread: What's Sanchez been up to......?

All League

What's Sanchez been up to......?

[B][SIZE="4"]Sanchez visits USC, speaks to team[/SIZE][/B]
    [URL="http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/4997/sanchez-visits-usc-speaks-to-team"]Link[/URL]
    By Rich Cimini

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMSgjcTcU0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMSgjcTcU0&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

What's Mark Sanchez doing during the lockout? On Thursday, he visited his alma mater, USC.

The Jets' quarterback arrived at 5:45 a.m. (yes, really), attended meetings, spoke to the team and observed practice, offering tips to Trojans QB Matt Barkley.

Afterward, Sanchez joked that some of the players probably fell asleep during his speech.

"One of the most important things was the school side: just get to class, thatís half the battle," Sanchez said, as per ESPN Los Angeles.com. "Just get there and be attentive while youíre here, donít have to come back. We all want to play in the NFL. Everyone does that sits in that auditorium Ė everyone.

"Iím so fortunate to be able to do it, but my most important thing when I declared was Iíve been here for four years, Iíve finished my degree and that was first on my list. Now I have an opportunity to play football and continue my career."

Sanchez, who starred for USC in 2008, is working out near his home in SoCal, trying to stay in shape during the lockout. Word has it that he's planning another "Jets West" passing camp, which attracted several teammates last June.

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought this was goinG to be about Mark drinking beer and getting laid.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3996233]I thought this was goinG to be about Mark drinking beer and getting laid.[/QUOTE]

There are so many 16 year old Amerexican girls about to turn 17 to choose from in SoCal. His phone is just overflowing with sexts.

SAR I

[QUOTE=Gas2No99;3996213][B][SIZE="4"]Sanchez visits USC, speaks to team[/SIZE][/B]
    [URL="http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/4997/sanchez-visits-usc-speaks-to-team"]Link[/URL]
    By Rich Cimini

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMSgjcTcU0&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMSgjcTcU0&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

What's Mark Sanchez doing during the lockout? On Thursday, he visited his alma mater, USC.

The Jets' quarterback arrived at 5:45 a.m. (yes, really), attended meetings, spoke to the team and observed practice, offering tips to Trojans QB Matt Barkley.

Afterward, Sanchez joked that some of the players probably fell asleep during his speech.

"One of the most important things was the school side: just get to class, thatís half the battle," Sanchez said, as per ESPN Los Angeles.com. "Just get there and be attentive while youíre here, donít have to come back. We all want to play in the NFL. Everyone does that sits in that auditorium Ė everyone.

"Iím so fortunate to be able to do it, but my most important thing when I declared was Iíve been here for four years, Iíve finished my degree and that was first on my list. Now I have an opportunity to play football and continue my career."

Sanchez, who starred for USC in 2008, is working out near his home in SoCal, trying to stay in shape during the lockout. Word has it that he's planning another "Jets West" passing camp, which attracted several teammates last June.[/QUOTE]

Sanchez is such a rockstar. What a leader, what a player. Finally, a true franchise QB for the Jets.

And in that video he kind of looks and sounds like a future coach, no?

All League
    always a pro

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=pauliec;3996296]

And in that video he kind of looks and sounds like a future coach, no?[/QUOTE]

If ever the Jets had a quarterback that showed the type of class, intelligence, and leadership worthy of head coach consideration it's Mark Sanchez.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;3996316]If ever the Jets had a quarterback that showed the type of class, intelligence, and leadership worthy of head coach consideration it's Mark Sanchez.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:yes:

All League
    I am so glad he is a Jet..

[QUOTE=SAR I;3996316]If ever the Jets had a quarterback that showed the type of class, intelligence, and leadership worthy of head coach consideration it's Mark Sanchez.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

What about Chad Pennington? He'd be a better Head Coach the first day on the job than the 2 bozos he played for in NY; Herm Edwards and Eric Mangini.

P.S. NOT looking to make this a Chad thread (there are a gazillion of those already). This thread is about Mark Sanchez, the dynamic leader of the Jets that has already won 4 playoff games so early in his career. :yes:
    Last edited by gcherd; 04-08-2011 at 07:33 AM.

[QUOTE=gcherd;3996366]What about Chad Pennington? He'd be a better Head Coach the first day on the job than the 2 bozos he played for in NY; Herm Edwards and Eric Mangini.

P.S. NOT looking to make this a Chad thread (there are a gazillion of those already). This thread is about Mark Sanchez, the dynamic leader of the Jets that [B][COLOR="Red"]has already won 4 playoff games so early in his career[/COLOR][/B]. :yes:[/QUOTE]

On the road at that!!!

Apparently he was out with Hayden Panitierre the other night.....

I hope he is careful, her boyfriend is a heavyweight boxing champion.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=eaglenj;3996416]Apparently he was out with Hayden Panitierre the other night.....

I hope he is careful, her boyfriend is a heavyweight boxing champion.[/QUOTE]

... worth taking a chance on :yes: ...

[url]http://www.stuffwelike.com/2011/03/23/chickswelike-hayden-panettiere/[/url]

l_j_r

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Gas2No99;3996213]Word has it that he's planning another "Jets West" passing camp, which attracted several teammates last June.[/QUOTE]

... :clapper: ... this is awesome news!!! :yes: ... :clapper: ...

... no coaches allowed to organize anything ... but mark is stepping up and being the TRUE LEADER ... that he has shown himself to be since coming to our team ...

... love this kid!!! ...

l_j_r

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3996233]I thought this was goinG to be about Mark drinking beer and getting laid.[/QUOTE]

You're thinking of the Big Ben thread.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3996883]You're thinking of the Big Ben thread.[/QUOTE]

No. If you changed his statement to hanging out in bars drinking beer and Forcing College Girls to have sex with him, *THEN* he would be "thinking of the Big Ben thread". :P