Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great gift for my wife

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3996854]
    Who the **** is she going to throw it to? It's useless.[/QUOTE]

The OP.

But to follow your logic, if it came with a person to catch it..it would be... a good gift?

:dunno:

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And next up on the JI divorce game...FrisbeeGuy!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=92Ellis92;3996298]Hey all,

I sent one of these FrizbeeGrams at ([B][COLOR="SeaGreen"][URL="http://www.sendafrizbee.com"]http://www.sendafrizbee.com[/URL][/COLOR][/B]) to my wife and she loved it. It was an "I Love You" message printed on a frisbee and the mailman hand delivered it to her. Awesome stuff.

I figure during the season when she doesn't see me as much (not only due to the Jets, but I sell heating oil and the winter is my busy time), this is a great way to keep letting her know I am thinking about her.

Check it out, it could get you some hugs and kisses. :)[/QUOTE]

I presume this isn't the first gift you've ever got your wife. So, I'm wondering what is it about this one that made you think that it transcended all other gifts you've given that warranted recommending it to everyone on the board?

Mind you, I'm glad you did, but just curious....:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slippers and a dildo.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wtf

[QUOTE]If your FrizbeeGram does not fit in your recipient's box, it will be hand delivered to their box by the mail carrier.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    so wait, the poor USPS lettercarrier has to personally deliver this frisbee to one's wife on her birthday or your anniversary?

this may explain why folks go "postal"

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't her birthday or anniversary. He did it to show he was thinking about her while he was working hard trying to earn money to support the home they have built together. I'm sure this wasn't his only gift to her, it's different, and any GOOD wife would love it. Only a stuck up B*tch would be mad at such a gesture. jmo of course

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frostlich;3997079]Slippers and a dildo.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4400032276_cca66fbf70_o.gif[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3997083]so wait, the poor USPS lettercarrier has to personally deliver this frisbee to one's wife on her birthday or your anniversary?

this may explain why folks go "postal"[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/80223/mailman-skills-o.gif[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JacksonHtsJetFan;3997167]It wasn't her birthday or anniversary. He did it to show he was thinking about her while he was working hard trying to earn money to support the home they have built together. I'm sure this wasn't his only gift to her, it's different, and any GOOD wife would love it. Only a stuck up B*tch would be mad at such a gesture. jmo of course[/QUOTE]

well...see that was the reasoning behind my gift...If she doesn't like the slippers then she can go **** herself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi_sPIIYeiM[/URL]
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 04-09-2011 at 09:00 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3996854]Seriously though..

a frisbee?

Who the **** is she going to throw it to? It's useless.[/QUOTE]

Dude, it is totally different. It wasn't an anniversary gift or anything, just something out of the blue. Have you ever received a frisbee in the mail, it would definitely make you check it out if you did, something out of the ordinary.

Believe me, my wife definitely gets nice gifts from me during holidays, birthdays, etc., this was something out of the blue and totally different.

What is the last time you got your girlfriend a card or flowers, the same boring stuff?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JacksonHtsJetFan;3997167]It wasn't her birthday or anniversary. He did it to show he was thinking about her while he was working hard trying to earn money to support the home they have built together. I'm sure this wasn't his only gift to her, it's different, and any GOOD wife would love it. Only a stuck up B*tch would be mad at such a gesture. jmo of course[/QUOTE]

Thank you for seeing this as a good gesture. You must have a good marriage like me, the others are just jealous :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=92Ellis92;3997436]Thank you for seeing this as a good gesture. You must have a good marriage like me, [B][U]the others are just jealous [/U][/B]:yes:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/facepalm.gif[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=92Ellis92;3997436]Thank you for seeing this as a good gesture. You must have a good marriage like me, the others are just jealous :yes:[/QUOTE]

I chose not to crack a joke because I have no idea who your wife is or what kind of person she is...

I have a feeling you know that better than anybody in the thread.

But it's a message board. Different opinions and personalities and what not...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=92Ellis92;3997431] Have you ever received a frisbee in the mail, it would definitely make you check it out if you did[/QUOTE]

Dude..people ask me why I stand next to the mailbox..when I say

Frisbee...they go oh snap.

OH SNAP.

-

So..carry on my man.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Frisbee is kinda 2010 isn't it? :huh:

I think I'd go with a kite if I were you. It'll show her you're a man of the times, a guy in touch with the days events, plus you only need one person to fly a kite.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3997490]Dude..people ask me why I stand next to the mailbox..when I say

Frisbee...they go oh snap.

OH SNAP.

-

So..carry on my man.

-[/QUOTE]

Well, not quite a frisbee, but when I was a kid, my favorite thing I got in the mail were those politician sponges that you put into water to make them grow to full size. The first time I ever felt the urge to vote was to vote for Dan Frisa to thank him for sending us those awesome sponges.

So, indeed....carry on.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frostlich;3997324]well...see that was the reasoning behind my gift...If she doesn't like the slippers then she can go **** herself.[/QUOTE]
    hahahahaha:D:D:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3997538]Well, not quite a frisbee, but when I was a kid, my favorite thing I got in the mail were those politician sponges that you put into water to make them grow to full size. The first time I ever felt the urge to vote was to vote for Dan Frisa to thank him for sending us those awesome sponges.

So, indeed....carry on.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.health.com/health/static/hw/media/medical/hw/h9991285_002.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.danfrisa.com/images/header2.jpg[/IMG]