Thread: Bad Toupee

Banned

Bad Toupee

Just went downstairs to grab something for lunch, and I see this dude talking on the phone and he has one of the worst toupees I've ever seen.

No point to this tread, really. I just thought it was funny. The guy had hair like a f*cking Lego man.

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MPHF7IKoeYY/TLTAM2DQCaI/AAAAAAAAAHE/gEYm75xpa4w/s320/legoman.jpg[/IMG]

so you decided to start a thread calling out a poster who just got made Mod??

:banban:

:usedtohavehair:

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3996579]so you decided to start a thread calling out a poster who just got made Mod??

:banban:

[B]:usedtohavehair:[/B][/QUOTE]

These are cracking me up.

Or how about the guy who wore the bad toupee for 10 years, then decides on a random Monday to come in without it on? The best is the whole act of trying to avert the eyes from the top of his head and not scream in his face

"HOW CAN YOU NOT ACKMOWLEDGE THIS LATEST AND INCREDIBLY SUPRISING HEAD-RELATED DEVElOPMENT??? HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE AND LET ME TWIST IN THE WIND LIKE THIS??? AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

All Pro
    f u young'uns with hair!!!!:mad:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Peebag;3996591]f u young'uns with hair!!!!:mad:[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha. You're bald. :P

All League
    A buddy of mine lost his hair during college, when he was 21 he looked 38!!! One day he shows up to my work with a frigginn wig!!!!!!!!!!! He wore that thing for at least 10 years, and strippers would always single him out rubbing his head, they spotted that thing from miles away! That thing also cost him a fortune, as you cant just go to a barber to get your wig snapped!

[QUOTE=2milehighJet;3996601]A buddy of mine lost his hair during college, when he was 21 he looked 38!!! One day he shows up to my work with a frigginn wig!!!!!!!!!!! He wore that thing for at least 10 years, and strippers would always single him out rubbing his head, they spotted that thing from miles away! That thing also cost him a fortune, as you cant just go to a barber to get your wig snapped![/QUOTE]

I knew a guy who went bald on top at 19. At one point, he had snaps put into his scalp to hold the toupee in place.

Bewildered Beast
    What Borgo meant to say is that his friend was facing tonsorial challenges.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3996628]What Borgo meant to say is that his friend was facing tonsorial challenges.[/QUOTE]

Follicular. :D