Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Happy Birthday Russian Green & Baldnuts

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    Happy Birthday Russian Green & Baldnuts

    Baldnuts..always a funny dude.

    RG...where are ya buddy? We miss your fake ruskie dooshbag schtick! (is Belichick still scambag?)

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,093
    Where can I buy a large amount of chicken feet?

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post

    RG...where are ya buddy? We miss your fake ruskie dooshbag schtick! (is Belichick still scambag?)
    you don't know s*** about tubes.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,032
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Baldnuts..always a funny dude.

    RG...where are ya buddy? We miss your fake ruskie dooshbag schtick! (is Belichick still scambag?)
    Pretty sure I remember someone saying they saw him by the pool at some hotel in Vegas.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Russia sucks

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Happy Birthday, guys. Many, many more.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    You just continue to drive a nail through my heart. Wish everyone else a happy birthday except me. Some online friend you are.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    You just continue to drive a nail through my heart. Wish everyone else a happy birthday except me. Some online friend you are.
    Happy Birthday to you as well, RTA. Hope you have an awesome day.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Happy Birthday to you as well, RTA. Hope you have an awesome day.
    Hahaha, it's not my birthday. It was back in March but he never made a thread about it. I'm just busting his balls.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleasetheAnimal View Post
    Hahaha, it's not my birthday. It was back in March but he never made a thread about it. I'm just busting his balls.
    Now I curse you into the afterlife. I will begin praying to the Dark Lord himself to make your stay in Hades most unpleasant. Bring your waders.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us