Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump responds to Gail Gollins, NYT

Donald Trump responds to Gail Gollins, NYT

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/08/opinion/lweb08trump.html?_r=3[/url]

Has anyone followed the Birthers arguments?? Is what Trump states in his response accurate? Where would this rank in the history of American scandals? I think this issue goes from the back to the front burner...especially if Trump has his own investigators to Hawaii

Unlike previous US Presidents, Obama hides A LOT of personal information.

Personally, I believe that Obama was born in Hawaii but there's something on his birth certificate (and other documents) that he would rather not display in public.

Likely something pretty innocuous to most people but not to Barack Obama.

:jets17

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;3997151]Has anyone followed the Birthers arguments?? Is what Trump states in his response accurate? Where would this rank in the history of American scandals?

I think this issue goes from the back to the front burner...especially if Trump has his own investigators to Hawaii[/QUOTE]

Here's Trump, pictured with his lead investigators.

At least now we know where the broad went to. :D

[IMG]http://astrochimp.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/apprentice.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Tucker134;3997151][url]http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/08/opinion/lweb08trump.html?_r=3[/url]

Has anyone followed the Birthers arguments?? Is what Trump states in his response accurate? Where would this rank in the history of American scandals? I think this issue goes from the back to the front burner...especially if Trump has his own investigators to Hawaii[/QUOTE]

Trump is going to destroy the GOP for his own gain. Don't walk off the cliff with him.

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;3997152]Unlike previous US Presidents, Obama hides A LOT of personal information.

Personally, I believe that Obama was born in Hawaii but there's something on his birth certificate (and other documents) that he would rather not display in public.

:jets17[/QUOTE]

agreed, there's something on his birth certificate...or there is no birth certificate.

Personally I am more concerned with O leaving budget negotiations to celebrate the anniv of the National Action Network with Al Sharpton. At O's core, that is who he is....Ayers, Wright, Skip Gates, Sharpton, Obama....what a disgrace- anyone who voted for this radical should be ashamed of themselves.

If you've been paying attention, Al Sharpton is Barack Hussein Obama's BFF.

Sharpton is the race hustler who brought you Tawana Brawley, he's the bigot who famously said: “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”

No big shock that Obama feels comfortable with Sharpton, Obama has always felt all fuzzy-wuzzy in the company of Jew-haters.

[QUOTE=cr726;3997165]Trump is going to destroy the GOP for his own gain. Don't walk off the cliff with him.[/QUOTE]

i agree, CR....I am more curious about his questions regarding O's place ofbirth.....the arguments seem very legitimate- u havta admit O's past is abit mysterious

[QUOTE=cr726;3997165]Trump is going to destroy the GOP for his own gain. Don't walk off the cliff with him.[/QUOTE]

+1

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;3997166]agreed, there's something on his birth certificate...or there is no birth certificate.

Personally I am more concerned with O leaving budget negotiations to celebrate the anniv of the National Action Network with Al Sharpton. At O's core, that is who he is....Ayers, Wright, Skip Gates, Sharpton, Obama....what a disgrace- anyone who voted for this radical should be ashamed of themselves.

If you've been paying attention, Al Sharpton is Barack Hussein Obama's BFF.

Sharpton is the race hustler who brought you Tawana Brawley, he's the bigot who famously said: “If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house.”

[B][B]No big shock that Obama feels comfortable with Sharpton, Obama has always felt all fuzzy-wuzzy in the company of Jew-haters[/B][/B].[/QUOTE]

I hope they ban you for a long time. Your BS posts are just a set-up for displaying real nastiness. Take that faux FOX crap and stick it.

You are a complete tool.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3997211]I hope they ban you for a long time. Your BS posts are just a set-up for displaying real nastiness. Take that faux FOX crap and stick it.

You are a complete tool.[/QUOTE]

There are many legit non-Fox types that cant/wont dismiss Obama's association with Rev. Wright and Rev. Sharpton, both of whom have expressed serious anti-semitic feelings, no?

I wouldnt dismiss those concerns out of hand merely because Faux Fox may have touched on them.

And now a random smilie

:yikes:

-

[QUOTE]Article Two, Section I, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution says, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.".

In order to be President, someone cannot run for the office or legally be elected unless he is a natural born citizen. But, what happens if a candidate pulls a grand scam, runs for the office, and is actually elected who is not legally qualified? Specifically, what happens if Barack Obama is discovered NOT to be a natural born citizen, and therefore ineligible to run or serve?

[b]Upon discovery of proof, and presentation to a federal judge, Obama would immediately be removed from office and the White House by U.S. Marshals. He would be charged with a crime, and it's very possible Michelle would also be charged with a crime. Obama would be jailed, or at least held under house arrest on a military base until charged.

Because he was ineligible to run in any state, or receive the nomination of the Democratic Party, both he and Vice President Biden (his appointment) would become ordinary citizens. Biden would NOT become President.

The next President would be the Speaker of the House, according to the order of Presidential Succession.

All laws, orders, bill, Presidential Finding, Executive Orders, appointments, and cabinet member appointments would be null and void, even though it wouldn't be necessary to vacate all of them at the same time. But, all appointees would submit resignations.

No laws signed by Obama would be in effect. It would be up to the next President to decide which bills/laws he/she would sign, or veto.[/b][/QUOTE]

Go for it Trump. Get this Marxist Jack Ass removed from office before he does any more harm to this country.....

Jets Insider VIP
    This helps no one. I wish we could move on to real issues.

It's stuff like this that builds sympathy among the public for the left. You're only helping them. And making yourself look stupid.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;3997259]This helps no one. I wish we could move on to real issues.

It's stuff like this that builds sympathy among the public for the left. You're only helping them. And making yourself look stupid.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Nov '12 is gonna be a sad time. No decent, real choices for POTUSOM at all!

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet;3997152]Unlike previous US Presidents, Obama hides A LOT of personal information.

:jets17[/QUOTE]

Thats my view as well. I have no doubt he is qualified by-birth to be President.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3997211]I hope they ban you for a long time. Your BS posts are just a set-up for displaying real nastiness. Take that faux FOX crap and stick it.

You are a complete tool.[/QUOTE]

Our Liberal friends here decry their opponents as Racists, Sexists, Homophones, Bigots and More around here all the time. Just the other day I was decried as a Bigot for being agaist Social-Welfare Programs.

It's amazing how little patience those who use these attacks most have when used against them.

Obama's relations speak for themselves. What the words one chooses to hear is based more on what Party they support than anything else.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;3997166]No big shock that Obama feels comfortable with Sharpton, Obama has always felt all fuzzy-wuzzy in the company of Jew-haters.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I want my leaders to be people who worship giant owl statues and pretend to sacrifice children to ancient Canaanite gods wearing their birthday suits.

:yes:

Or coffin masturbaters. Those guys are the shiz-nit...

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;3997250]Go for it Trump. Get this Marxist Jack Ass removed from office before he does any more harm to this country.....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for proving my point. The GOP has nothing to gain.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3997297]Yes. I want my leaders to be people who worship giant owl statues and pretend to sacrifice children to ancient Canaanite gods wearing their birthday suits.

:yes:

[/QUOTE]

You're just jealous because you can't get anywhere near Bohemian Grove.....

[QUOTE=cr726;3997309]Thanks for proving my point. The GOP has nothing to gain.[/QUOTE]

As long as it looks like Jug Head is hiding something, the GOP has a lot to gain.

Just show the damn birth certificate........

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;3997332]As long as it looks like Jug Head is hiding something, the GOP has a lot to gain.

Just show the damn birth certificate........[/QUOTE]

He has shown the damn birth certificate.
    [url]http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg[/url]

This is what every President has had to show to prove he is a US citizen. Why should Obama be held to any different standard?

[QUOTE=kennyo7;3997350]He has shown the damn birth certificate.
    [url]http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg[/url]

This is what every President has had to show to prove he is a US citizen. Why should Obama be held to any different standard?[/QUOTE]

[img]http://nocompromisemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/090728birthcert.gif[/img]