Thread: Who do you envy the most?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do you envy the most?

Hefner, hands down!

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy165/suwonsports/hefner.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://search.yahoo.com/search?cs=bz&p=Hugh+Hefner&fr=fp-tts-701&fr2=ps[/url]

The Hef has set a date. The 84-year-old and fiancee Crystal Harris are set to wed on June 18. The Playboy publisher popped the question over Christmas, and the two planned to be married at the Playboy mansion. The 24-year-old :eek:bride is already dress shopping, according to People.

[IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy165/suwonsports/hefner2.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Houses, nothing else. Some of my neighbors have some really killer houses and not because of the cost, seriously just houses.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3997157]Houses, nothing else. Some of my neighbors have some really killer houses and not because of the cost, seriously just houses.[/QUOTE]

I wish the same, but this little DoD job I have doesn't pay as well. Uncle Sam taxes the crap out of my retirement check. Life is really tough after leaving active duty.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3997155]Who do you envy the most?[/QUOTE]

People who don't have to read your threads.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;3997373]People who don't have to read your threads.[/QUOTE]

Please quit trying so hard, you are not "circle material".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3997159]I wish the same, but this little DoD job I have doesn't pay as well. Uncle Sam taxes the crap out of my retirement check. Life is really tough after leaving active duty.[/QUOTE]

How is leaving active duty different on your planet?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3997387]How is leaving active duty different on your planet?[/QUOTE]

The circle's ringleader has spoken! :rolleyes::zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3997505]The circle's ringleader has spoken! :rolleyes::zzz:[/QUOTE]

If you stopped starting boring threads there would be no need to comment, but since your weird and partially dead brain feels compelled...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3997528]If you stopped starting boring threads there would be no need to comment, but since your weird and partially dead brain feels compelled...[/QUOTE]

I bet if we meet in person you won't dare talk all the $hit you are talking. Too damn bad I am 11,000 miles away from your coward ass. You and the rest of momma's boys in here can kiss my ass, have a good life *******s.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3997620]I bet if we meet in person you won't dare talk all the $hit you are talking. Too damn bad I am 11,000 miles away from your coward ass. You and the rest of momma's boys in here can kiss my ass, have a good life *******s.[/QUOTE]

IBT:banned:

:ohwow:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, this one has run its course.

Fellas, in the future if you dont particularly like a thread could you please just avoid it?

Thanks.