Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG - watch and listen to the bawling drama queen crying about the 2000 draft

Jets Insider VIP

OMG - watch and listen to the bawling drama queen crying about the 2000 draft

[url]http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tom-Brady-breaks-down-remembering-his-sixth-roun?urn=nfl-wp849[/url]
    Last edited by sg3; 04-10-2011 at 03:03 PM.

[QUOTE=sg3;3997706]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGaH8CpgnQU&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGaH8CpgnQU&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/QUOTE]

As usual, a brilliant post from you.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Apparently.. its some sort of alien code.

What year is this.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    gave up on the youtube embed attempt --- try the link

[QUOTE=32green;3997708]Apparently.. its some sort of alien code.

What year is this.

-[/QUOTE]

sg3 is one of the prophesied Anunnaki. He's giving us the arrival date.

[QUOTE=sg3;3997710]gave up on the youtube embed attempt --- try the link[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats way about your pay grade.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3997711]sg3 is one of the prophesied Anunnaki. He's giving us the arrival date.[/QUOTE]

My dog Rusty Jr. just yelped and hurled himself through the screen door.

Yep. Still going... right into the stre..... oh ****.

Be right back.

-

Hall Of Fame
    At about the 1:20 mark, the estrogen kicks in...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGaH8CpgnQU&feature=player_embedded[/url]

But its OK for Rex to cry. :zzz:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=FF2;3997716]But its OK for Rex to cry. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Thats different.

He wasnt drafted.

-

[QUOTE=FF2;3997716]But its OK for Rex to cry. :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Quite simply, yes.

Jets Insider VIP
    I used to hate Tom Brady. Now that he cant beat the jets anymore and flaunts his gayness at every turn. Its hilarious.

Jets Insider VIP
    rex is also not a cheating douche

Jets Insider VIP
    wow

gets worse with each viewing

"It was a tough day (boo hoo)"

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3997711]sg3 is one of the prophesied Anunnaki. He's giving us the arrival date.[/QUOTE]

LOL...that's one possiblity....I have a few others I'll keep to myself.:cool:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;3997779]LOL...that's one possiblity....I have a few others I'll keep to myself.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Look at you, all grown up!

:D

What was said already is actually quite true. Brady used to be able to beat the Jets in his sleep. No matter what the lame A$$ HC we had at the time, Brady could beat the Jets singlehandedly.

However, that's no longer the case. Now Brady basically gets his A$$ handed to him every time he plays the Jets. Except for a complete abberration in December, the Jets completely dominated him. Rex will always have Brady's number, so, YES, it is rather laughable now.

To seem him piss and moan about not getting drafted until the sixth round? I mean c'mon?! He does understand that the Patsies, the very team that drafted him, also passed on him until the sixth round?? I guess he's just too dumb.

The one thing I do know is the Jets are done losing to the Patsies. Beyond any extranious circumstances, the Jets will always have a defense that will put Brady in his place. There's nothing he can do about it and that just adds to his ***** anger.

[QUOTE=Mainejet;3997792]What was said already is actually quite true. Brady used to be able to beat the Jets in his sleep. No matter what the lame A$$ HC we had at the time, Brady could beat the Jets singlehandedly.

However, that's no longer the case. Now Brady basically gets his A$$ handed to him every time he plays the Jets. Except for a complete abberration in December, the Jets completely dominated him. Rex will always have Brady's number, so, YES, it is rather laughable now.

To seem him piss and moan about not getting drafted until the sixth round? I mean c'mon?! He does understand that the Patsies, the very team that drafted him, also passed on him until the sixth round?? I guess he's just too dumb.

The one thing I do know is the Jets are done losing to the Patsies. Beyond any extranious circumstances, the Jets will always have a defense that will put Brady in his place. There's nothing he can do about it and that just adds to his ***** anger.[/QUOTE]

LMAO...45-3, thats some "abberration".:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    wow --28-14 and then 28-21 when it mattered

absolutely an aberration

fortunately, the Pats will be in the Jets rear view mirror for the next decade or so, with or without their tissues carrying queer quarterback

All Pro
    How can you hate him now that you've heard about this trauma, he had to overcome. Maybe they can make an after school special about him, so people can be made aware, and maybe we can get help for kids that have to go through similar tragedies. Mommy, Daddy, please hold me...hahaha. This is better than,, "That's my Quarterback"