Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 307

Thread: ***The Official New York Knicks 2011 Playoff Thread***

  1. #41
    The one person I hate more than Ray Allen is his fugly Mom that they always show on TV.


    Why can't Ray Allen stop making those 3's for a change. I have to wonder if he's a real JEDI and used the Force to guide each 3 he takes into the net...

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    How was that an offensive foul on Anthony but Pierce clearly pushed off and nothing?

    Fuqqin sucks.

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Back Home!
    Posts
    8,768
    Carmelo is an idiot.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    and that's why a Melo team will never win a championship

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    It doesn't matter what a Boston fans such as yourself "can see" because it just doesn't matter to begin with

    But yeah, after the Knicks take game one tonight and take home court advantage after only one game... We'll see if your singing a different tune after tonight.

    1-0 Knicks after tonight. Quote me on it all you like because I know what's about to happen. The Knicks are just the better team and if we had Billups and Melo since the offseason we'd be a top 3 seed.

    THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!!!!!!

    KNICKS IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

    Have you EVER been right with ANY prediction EVER?

    What a tool. "Quote me on it...."

    You're a walking curse.

    The Knicks just called, they want you to get back on the Rays bandwagon.

  6. #46
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    and that's why a Melo team will never win a championship
    ug.

    That was a gut punch loss.


    -

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    ug.

    That was a gut punch loss.


    -
    At least you got the Yanks.

    Poor schmucks such as I?

    We aint got ****.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,106
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    ug.

    That was a gut punch loss.


    -
    it's the nba

    how old are you? 12?

    Go listen to your Snoop albums and wear a chain, funky white boy.

  9. #49
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    At least you got the Yanks.

    Poor schmucks such as I?

    We aint got ****.
    Game one, and a great one at that.

    Not over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    it's the nba

    how old are you? 12?

    Go listen to your Snoop albums and wear a chain, funky white boy.
    Quite possibly.... the worst post in the history of the intherentesties.

    That was intentional, right? Lol


    -

  10. #50
    Heartbreaking loss. Ughhh.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Game one, and a great one at that.

    Not over.



    Quite possibly.... the worst post in the history of the intherentesties.

    That was intentional, right? Lol


    -
    You should really ban him for a bit, 32green. Just to remind him that you've got mod powers....

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    It doesn't matter what a Boston fans such as yourself "can see" because it just doesn't matter to begin with

    But yeah, after the Knicks take game one tonight and take home court advantage after only one game... We'll see if your singing a different tune after tonight.

    1-0 Knicks after tonight. Quote me on it all you like because I know what's about to happen. The Knicks are just the better team and if we had Billups and Melo since the offseason we'd be a top 3 seed.

    THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!!!!!!!!!!

    KNICKS IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

    Like I said Statz. Sorry to see that the quality of your predictions hasn't changed any even with all your time away.
    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 04-17-2011 at 10:25 PM.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    ug.

    That was a gut punch loss.


    -

    Just like I called it.....a cakewalk.....






  14. #54
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    Just like I called it.....a cakewalk.....





    The only pats fan allowed to do the is FF2

    GFY

  15. #55
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,399
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    Just like I called it.....a cakewalk.....





    Give me credit for not regurgitating that vomitous outburst of a post.

    Not happy with the refs, but you guys made the shots, period.

    Alls I can hope is that you chowds felt the same pit of your stomach angst in those last 20 seconds.


  16. #56
    Officiating down the stretch was absolutely brutal

    The pathetic call on the Anthony offensive foul, the trip on Douglas, the shot at the end by Anthony, clearly a foul.

    Another Boston team benefiting from shameless officiating.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Give me credit for not regurgitating that vomitous outburst of a post.

    Not happy with the refs, but you guys made the shots, period.

    Alls I can hope is that you chowds felt the same pit of your stomach angst in those last 20 seconds.

    My, look how you've grown.

    Angst? By the hair of my chinny chin chin....
    It's a game of inches and we won by exactly that. My mind's eye saw 100 ways to lose that game in the last 2 minutes. I'll take the win. Jermaine O'Neil...who knew?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Officiating down the stretch was absolutely brutal

    The pathetic call on the Anthony offensive foul, the trip on Douglas, the shot at the end by Anthony, clearly a foul.

    Another Boston team benefiting from shameless officiating.
    Complaining of refs in the NBA..c'mon Ray Ray...wtf son?

  18. #58
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,952
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post

    Complaining of refs in the NBA..c'mon Ray Ray...wtf son?
    The officiating in the NBA is just so bad.

    Tonight's game is a perfect example of that.

    Where was the offensive foul on Carmelo there?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    The only pats fan allowed to do the is FF2

    GFY
    FF2 is a Pat's fan?


    Link???

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by GronkWelkhead View Post
    My, look how you've grown.

    Angst? By the hair of my chinny chin chin....
    It's a game of inches and we won by exactly that. My mind's eye saw 100 ways to lose that game in the last 2 minutes. I'll take the win. Jermaine O'Neil...who knew?

    Complaining of refs in the NBA..c'mon Ray Ray...wtf son?
    STFU asshat

    Only a gay blind squirrel would deny the fact the offensive foul call on Anthony, the non-call on Douglas before the Allen shot, and the non-call on the last shot by Anthony wasn't bull****.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us