Thread: New Story: Star-studded receivers linked to Jets?

New Story: Star-studded receivers linked to Jets?

[B]FLORHAM PARK, NJ -- [/B] In an interview with [B]Kristian Dyer of the New York Metro[/B] , Bart Scott understands why players like Chad Ochocinco (or is it Johnson, now? This is getting more confusing than deciding what to call Sean "Diddy" Combs.) want to play for the Jets.

"I think that Chad and other guys recognize that not only are we playing hard and playing well, we have an affection for each other," Scott told Dyer. "I'm really excited that he's a player who would want to be here. We don't care about personalities. Personalities like Chad we can handle...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/wesley_sykes/?p=771]More...[/url]

I think this just proves what every Jets fan tends to believe:

Rex Ryan has an infectious personality that is not lost on any player. His sincerity and willingness to go to bat for any player he employs has made him the most likeable coach in the game today.

As a result, most players want to play for Rex Ryan. They like his style. They desire a coach with his style. It's a refreshing change from the normal, like watching paint dry style. They'll run through a brick wall for him.

In the ongoing rivalry w/ the Patsies, it never really used to be a rivalry. Every player wanted to play for BB due to his proven track record in cheating/winning. Now, every player wants to play for Rex Ryan. The players left BB in the dust once Rex came along. They see a HC who hasn't won a SB yet, but surely will very soon. They want to go along for the ride. They want to be a part of it. Due to Rex Ryan's personality, the NYJ have now become a first destination for most of the players in this league.:yes:

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4000398]I think this just proves what every Jets fan tends to believe:

Rex Ryan has an infectious personality that is not lost on any player. His sincerity and willingness to go to bat for any player he employs has made him the most likeable coach in the game today.

As a result, most players want to play for Rex Ryan. They like his style. They desire a coach with his style. It's a refreshing change from the normal, like watching paint dry style. They'll run through a brick wall for him.

In the ongoing rivalry w/ the Patsies, it never really used to be a rivalry. Every player wanted to play for BB due to his proven track record in cheating/winning. Now, every player wants to play for Rex Ryan. The players left BB in the dust once Rex came along. They see a HC who hasn't won a SB yet, but surely will very soon. They want to go along for the ride. They want to be a part of it. Due to Rex Ryan's personality, the NYJ have now become a first destination for most of the players in this league.:yes:[/QUOTE]

When they start signing for less money then we can all start to get excited.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4000441]When they start signing for less money then we can all start to get excited.[/QUOTE]

ridiculous statement. A few years back no free agent wanted to be part of this team unless we overpaid them, now they are lining up to be a part of this team but wait, we're not happy unless they take less money? Just teh fact that this is a desired location says how far this team has come and the fact taht we could pick from a list rather than get leftovers should make fans happy. No player is coming for less money, its a ridiculous statment that wouldn't apply in any other industry so why in the NFL is that a statment about the stature of the team?

[QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;4000693]ridiculous statement. A few years back no free agent wanted to be part of this team unless we overpaid them, now they are lining up to be a part of this team but wait, we're not happy unless they take less money? Just teh fact that this is a desired location says how far this team has come and the fact taht we could pick from a list rather than get leftovers should make fans happy. No player is coming for less money, its a ridiculous statment that wouldn't apply in any other industry so why in the NFL is that a statment about the stature of the team?[/QUOTE]

Your sig picture makes me so happy and so sad. :(

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4000695]Your sig picture makes me so happy and so sad. :([/QUOTE]

Forget his Sig picture. WHAT ABOUT HIS AVATAR? :yes:

Pass on Ocho Stinko and TO.

Moss I'd consider signing to a 1 year deal but he and Sch*t-fer-brains will not be able to coexist for an entire season so boy genius would have to go and find another team to invest his brilliance into like Mangini did.

i hope the jets dont plan on replacing Holmes with Stinko.. That would STINK NARLY!!!