Thread: The Jets are back!

The Jets are back!

(Sorry for the misleading title) Well, they are rumored to be back. Moving back to Winnipeg from Pheonix, which is obviously a failed franchise.

I'll never understand why the NHL thought it was a good idea to move teams to Arizona, Florida, Atlanta, Carolina, Nashville, ect.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-14-2011 at 12:56 PM.

I like watching the Thrashers in Atlanta, but no way do I see them lasting here. The attendance is crazy low. Even the Braves attendance is down.

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I like watching the Thrashers in Atlanta, but no way do I see them lasting here. The attendance is crazy low. Even the Braves attendance is down.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-14-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    When has the Brave attendance ever been up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    When has the Brave attendance ever been up?
    Lol! Thinking that as I posted it...seems down even more than usual...too bad because it's a decent ticket.

Anyhow, one rumor has thrashers going to Hartford, but that wAs about a year ago I heard that one.

Veteran
    I think Nashville and Carolina will work out in the long run.

Jets Insider VIP
    Lol! Thinking that as I posted it...seems down even more than usual...too bad because it's a decent ticket.

Anyhow, one rumor has thrashers going to Hartford, but that wAs about a year ago I heard that one.
    They should bring back the Whalers.

One of the best logos of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharrow View Post
    I think Nashville and Carolina will work out in the long run.
    Agreed.

I don't follow Nashville as much since they're in the Western Conference, but Carolina seems to have a good following down there and have good attendance numbers (although, I'm not basing those numbers off of actually looking it up, just from what I've seen).

Moving to Phoenix was a retarded move to begin with. That and putting a team in Atlanta. What on earth was the NHL thinking?