Thread: New www.wildrovertours.com any feedback please.

New www.wildrovertours.com any feedback please.

Hey we're having it tough here in Ireland at the moment but we have to stay the fight. This is a business which I started last summer with a new site including expanded routes launched this week. I would really appreciate all thoughts and opinions. Be brutal I can take it! If any of my Jet brethren are visiting and would like to join us for a tour email jgoldrick@wildrovertours.com and I shall ensure that you receive a minimum of 25% discount this time.
    On www.wildrovertours.com tour number 2 we visit Avondale House the ancestral home of Charles Stewart Parnell. He's the Grandson of Old Iron Sidesides, Captain of the USS Constitution from the American war of independence. There is a lot of memorabilia from the war there.

Thanks in advance. I would say "I'd appreciate it", but thats such an American coloquialism now that I wont. All I will say is, I would really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin Jet View Post
    Hey we're having it tough here in Ireland at the moment but we have to stay the fight. This is a business which I started last summer with a new site including expanded routes launched this week. I would really appreciate all thoughts and opinions. Be brutal I can take it! If any of my Jet brethren are visiting and would like to join us for a tour email jgoldrick@wildrovertours.com and I shall ensure that you receive a minimum of 25% discount this time.
    On www.wildrovertours.com tour number 2 we visit Avondale House the ancestral home of Charles Stewart Parnell. He's the Grandson of Old Iron Sidesides, Captain of the USS Constitution from the American war of independence. There is a lot of memorabilia from the war there.

Thanks in advance. I would say "I'd appreciate it", but thats such an American coloquialism now that I wont. All I will say is, I would really appreciate it.

like the site, only thing I would add is it took a while to find the prices, doesn't seem intuitive to have to click into more information about the tour to get them and also to not have them on the bookings page in a drop down or something. Also, I know you are limited by the day trip aspect, but more tours would be good. I don't know if you have thought of this but day trips that aren't packed with destinations but rather just one. Drive to Cliffs of Moher, spend 2 hours and return, wonder if there would be a market for that for some elderly tourists who are averse to driving, they get to see some scenery on drive and a destination...

Quote Originally Posted by Dublin Jet View Post

Looks good, but would enlarge the pics, and text. Make sure you have a central idea on the front, with easy clicking to information.