Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bart scott explains how Rex Ryan is like Barak Obama

That's a long-ass Username you got there.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;4001954]...really bad analogy...[/QUOTE]

lol

[QUOTE=JetsCrazey;4002165]Horrible analogy. If a President truly acted like himself and spoke his mind he wouldn't be President in the 1st place. Being fake is how somebody gets elected, that's why Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich finish dead last every election.[/QUOTE]

In which election did Ron Paul finish "dead" last. In fact that '08 bid only garnered him millions of new supporters.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE]
    (Well, Rex does remind us a lot of one former coach. But it’s a fair point.)

[/QUOTE]

... out of curiosity ... is buddy ryan who he's referring to here? ...

... that has to be it right? ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    can DWC2 be sent to join DWC1

thank you

Rex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Obama

So,Bart Scott thinks Rex is a non-leader,out of touch,disinterested income redistributor? Don't think so.

Does anyone think that Mr. Scott would have expressed these sentiments if Obama was caucasian? Yes, I said it!

Jets Insider VIP
    Bart a football player......Hes made that very obvious with his analogy. Stick to tacklin Bart!

Rich Kotite was like George W. Bush.

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4002478]Rich Kotite was like George W. Bush.[/QUOTE]

Weeb Eubank = Millard Filmore.

More or less.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4002480]Weeb Eubank = Millard Filmore.

More or less.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://www.anglonautes.com/ill_film/ill_film_lorre_peter.jpg[/img]

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4002478]Rich Kotite was like George W. Bush.[/QUOTE]

Brother Vincenzo you are like a broken record. Seek the truth, let it enlighten you.:thumbup:

What a horrible comparison! Rex Ryan is a general, who takes his team to war. When anyone faces the Jets these days, they know sooner or later they'll be engulfed in a heavyweight fight.

And how exactly is that similar to Barack Obama?? Barack Obama always tries diplomacy, in other words he's too much a of pu$$y whimp to lay it on the line and say, "It's my way whether you like it or not".

Rex not only says it, he means it. The players also know he means it and they will do anything they can not to let him down.

I see ZERO similarities between that boob of a president and one of the premiere coaches in the game today.

Bart: You need a mulligan for that comment and I'm granting you one.:O

[QUOTE=Ernie;4002322]Does anyone think that Mr. Scott would have expressed these sentiments if Obama was caucasian? Yes, I said it![/QUOTE]

Considering his analogy was "people don't expect the president to be black" then . . . no. If the president was white, he probably wouldn't have used that analogy.

You clearly graduated at the head of your class.

Jets Insider VIP
    Isn't there a place at the Hampur for the FOXNews crowd to spew their racism and hate? It would be nice to leave this place to talk about the Jets

All Pro
    I think he only meant that they're both black, and are both great football coaches. They also both really like pretzel m&m's

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sg3;4002643]Isn't there a place at the Hampur for the FOXNews crowd to spew their racism and hate? It would be nice to leave this place to talk about the Jets[/QUOTE]

Yeah. All you people that want Bart to shut up and play football are racists. Telling the black man he can't talk. You make me sick.

I think the anology Bart Scott made between Rex and Obama is deadon. Lets see Rex made some big boasts and couldn't deliver on. Obama promised change and so many others things he couldn't deliver on.

Only diffrence is that jet fans still believe in Rex message while The american people don't buy obama lies anymore.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4002645]Yeah. All you people that want Bart to shut up and play football are racists. Telling the black man he can't talk. You make me sick.[/QUOTE]

Anyone see Kramer (seinfeld fame) rant at his trial.

Be Proud To Be White.. ( There is a good point made here)

I have been wondering why Whites are racists, and no other race is ...

Michael Richards makes his point ... and whether we like it or not, he is telliing the truth.

Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.

He makes some very interesting points ...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans ... You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK ...

But when I call you, N-----, Kike, Towel head, Sand-n-----, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you ...

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ... you know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US ...

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud ... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-17-2011 at 08:24 AM.