Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bart scott explains how Rex Ryan is like Barak Obama

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4002648]I think the anology Bart Scott made between Rex and Obama is deadon. Lets see Rex made some big boasts and couldn't deliver on. Obama promised change and so many others things he couldn't deliver on.

Only diffrence is that jet fans still believe in Rex message while The american people don't buy obama lies anymore.[/QUOTE]

I think you've confused Rex with Al Davis. Rex is on a pretty good pace to deliver on his promises.

[QUOTE=NY's stepchild;4002653]I think you've confused Rex with Al Davis. Rex is on a pretty good pace to deliver on his promises.[/QUOTE]

Al davis has three lombardi trophies(soon to be four) while rex Ryan trying to get his first as headcoach. like dan Marino who got to a superbowl real early, but to never sniff another one again. Jets had two good chances to win a championship, they blew it. Whose to say they ever get another chance in Rex ryan tenure with the Jets.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4002655]Al davis has three lombardi trophies[U](soon to be four)[/U] while rex Ryan trying to get his first as headcoach. like dan Marino who got to a superbowl real early, but to never sniff another one again. Jets had two good chances to win a championship, they blew it. Whose to say they ever get another chance in Rex ryan tenure with the Jets.[/QUOTE]

:zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    Al Davis is still alive?? Based on that press conference firing Cable, I was sure I was watching "Weekend at Bernies"

[QUOTE=sg3;4002666]Al Davis is still alive?? Based on that press conference firing Cable, I was sure I was watching "Weekend at Bernies"[/QUOTE]

Who cares when he hoisting up his fourth Lombardi trophy next winter who cares what he looks like. Just win baby.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002698]Who cares when he hoisting up his fourth Lombardi trophy next winter who cares what he looks like. Just win baby.[/QUOTE]

I guess you are banking on a strike?

[QUOTE=cr726;4002721]I guess you are banking on a strike?[/QUOTE]

Strike?????? You big labor apologist don't know the diffrence between a strike and a lockout? There defintely will be a football season in 2011 . Too much money to be made on both sides. Neither side walking away from that. See you don't need big government into everything.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4002655]Al davis has three lombardi trophies(soon to be four) while rex Ryan trying to get his first as headcoach. [/QUOTE]

Al Davis has had 45 years to win a Super Bowl...he has won 3.
    And the last one was close to 30 years ago.

Rex has has 2 years...I like his chances.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002724]Strike?????? You big labor apologist don't know the diffrence between a strike and a lockout? There defintely will be a football season in 2011 . Too much money to be made on both sides. Neither side walking away from that. See you don't need big government into everything.[/QUOTE]

Um, isn't a big bad FEDERAL JUDGE involved at the request of the players? I guess they do need "Big Government", but hey you're on a roll don't let me screw up your argument with facts and sh*t.
    Last edited by cr726; 04-17-2011 at 01:30 PM.

[QUOTE=cr726;4002741]Um, isn't a big bad FEDERAL JUDGE involved at the request of the players? I guess they do need "Big Government", but hey you're on a roll don't let me screw up your argument with facts and sh*t.[/QUOTE]

Judge Doty a pro union federal judge is the reason for this lockout. (YOUR POINT WAS WHAT AGAIN) Without his bias ruling this case would have been over alot sooner. Gene Upshaw (everyone killed) sure negotiated a deal that players wanted to keep. He kept his membership working and not trying to establish his career with this Cba agreement. No oned needs the government getting involved in everything. The more they do, the more trouble it is for everyone.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-17-2011 at 03:23 PM.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;4002730]Al Davis has had 45 years to win a Super Bowl...he has won 3.
    And the last one was close to 30 years ago.

Rex has has 2 years...I like his chances.[/QUOTE]

But he went to a superbowl in 2002(farther than rex has ever gone) Second no one firing Al Davis. Rex Ryan keeps talking superbowl and dosen't deliver, eventually he will be shown the door. There is no guarantee that he will ever win a superbowl or get to one in his tenure as the Jet headcoach.

Again you don't get many chances to win a championship. when you get that chance you better deliver because those chances don't come too many times. For all we know Jets might have blew there best chance to win one in your lifetime.

[QUOTE=Ernie;4002541]Brother Vincenzo you are like a broken record. Seek the truth, let it enlighten you.:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I love how these conservatives who are over their 8 yr romance with Bush Jr are now all of a sudden libertariany and tea partyier yet they still defend the worst president in the history of the United States inbred rich boy from Tx.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002772]But he went to a superbowl in 2002(farther than rex has ever gone) Second no one firing Al Davis. Rex Ryan keeps talking superbowl and dosen't deliver, eventually he will be shown the door. There is no guarantee that he will ever win a superbowl or get to one in his tenure as the Jet headcoach.

Again you don't get many chances to win a championship. when you get that chance you better deliver because those chances don't come too many times. For all we know Jets might have blew there best chance to win one in your lifetime.[/QUOTE]

Al Davis 30+ ears ago was a brilliant football guy. He's now a way past his prime scenile case. He's like what Ronald Reagan would have been if he was actually the President.

Rex promised a Super Bowl but didn't deliver? All of you Jets-haters and Francesas don't understand that that is actually a motivational move that has actually worked. Rex took a team that barely made the playoffs with a rookie QB to the AFC Championship game in '09. He took a team EVERYONE doubted with injuries and a tough schedule to the AFC Championship game last season.

Hey, maybe the Jets blew a chance to win one our lifetime. All I know is the Raiders are not winning d*ck the next 20 years until Al Davis dies.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4002772]But he went to a superbowl in 2002(farther than rex has ever gone) [/quote]

I know..I was in San Diego...and it was 2003.

I showed up for the game..you should wish that the Raiders had.

and Rex went to the Super Bowl..and won..in 2001.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002772]Second no one firing Al Davis. [/quote]

Except the Grim Reaper..and soon.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002772]Rex Ryan keeps talking superbowl and dosen't deliver, eventually he will be shown the door. There is no guarantee that he will ever win a superbowl or get to one in his tenure as the Jet head coach. [/quote]

TJ already explained that to you..first time I ever agreed with him in this Forum.

And if Rex ever got fired..he would be re-hired by another team in about 5 minutes.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002772]Again you don't get many chances to win a championship. when you get that chance you better deliver because those chances don't come too many times. For all we know Jets might have blew there best chance to win one in your lifetime.[/QUOTE]

Give Rex 45 years..he'll put up 3 or more championships..even if I am not around to see them.

Speaking of lifetimes..have you ever seen the Raiders win the Super Bowl ??

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;4002780]I know..I was in San Diego...and it was 2003.

I showed up for the game..you should wish that the Raiders had.

and Rex went to the Super Bowl..and won..in 2001.

Except the Grim Reaper..and soon.

TJ already explained that to you..first time I ever agreed with him in this Forum.

And if Rex ever got fired..he would be re-hired by another team in about 5 minutes.

Give Rex 45 years..he'll put up 3 or more championships..even if I am not around to see them.

Speaking of lifetimes..have you ever seen the Raiders win the Super Bowl ??[/QUOTE]
    That 2002 superbowl was over when Barrett Robbins dissapeared . Without the best center in the game they had to totally change the game plan.
    i saw the raiders win every single superbowl. Raider fan since 1975. I expect to see my fourth this coming year. (its long overdue) Bo jackson didn't get injured they would have had three more.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 04-17-2011 at 06:48 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4002698]Who cares when he hoisting up his fourth Lombardi trophy next winter who cares what he looks like. Just win baby.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no way that man could hoist up the Lombardi trophy without help. Hope does spring eternal. I guess that's why you're over here. You're the Raider's DWC. My guess is they're tired of listening to you. Didn't you say they were going to win every year for the past 5 years. Isn't JaMarcus Russell way overdue for the pro bowl according to you, and wasn't your coach just fired? When will you learn that you know nothing about football, and that you're just making a fool of yourself?

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4002769]Judge Doty a pro union federal judge is the reason for this lockout. (YOUR POINT WAS WHAT AGAIN) Without his bias ruling this case would have been over alot sooner. Gene Upshaw (everyone killed) sure negotiated a deal that players wanted to keep. He kept his membership working and not trying to establish his career with this Cba agreement. No oned needs the government getting involved in everything. The more they do, the more trouble it is for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Is this how you admit you were wrong?

Jets Insider VIP
    [B]“People don’t think the president is supposed to be black either.[/B]

No Bart - he can be black; just not the most incompetent partisan boob to ever hold the office. :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4002840]i saw the raiders win every single superbowl. Raider fan since 1975. [/QUOTE]

You're over 40 years old ?? :eek:

Jeez, that's a bet I would have lost.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;4003257]You're over 40 years old ?? :eek:

Jeez, that's a bet I would have lost.[/QUOTE]

Well you better be well in your forties to remember when your team, ever played in a superbowl??????