dumb moves...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    dumb moves...
    what'd he do?

i hope he drops to 94

All Pro
    Interesting...I wonder how dumb and how far?

All League
    Please share. Nothing that I can see is a buzz in Hawkeye land about him screwing up with the law. Bad interviews?

Hope you're wrong, he's a good guy, never been in trouble once in Iowa City.

dumb moves...
    Sirius "Moving The Chains" mocks the past few weeks have him going late 2nd..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Please share. Nothing that I can see is a buzz in Hawkeye land about him screwing up with the law. Bad interviews?

Hope you're wrong, he's a good guy, never been in trouble once in Iowa City.
    funny thing- got a PM from a poster on this site who told me someone stole the info and pawned it off as their own in a podcast last night....wonder who that was- shouldn't be too hard to find...

All League
    funny thing- got a PM from a poster on this site who told me someone stole the info and pawned it off as their own in a podcast last night....wonder who that was- shouldn't be too hard to find...
    Maybe I am slow...but I am not following ya. Someone on this website had a podcast and had bad news about Ballard, but that info they shared on their podcast was someone elses information on this website?

All Pro
    So if it's on a public podcast.... would someone mind sharing the news??

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Maybe I am slow...but I am not following ya. Someone on this website had a podcast and had bad news about Ballard, but that info they stole for their podcast and tried to pawn off as their own was someone elses information?
    fixed....

All Pro
    K seriously, i think he has me blocked for reasons i can't remember. Someone wanna ask him to lift it? I hardly think anything he was irrated by is contemporary.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

So, CB...its been over 36 hours. Are you going to enlighten us or is this the draft board version of a cock tease?

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    So, CB...its been over 36 hours. Are you going to enlighten us or is this the draft board version of a cock tease?
    Yeah, that was like, 'unbutton one button on the blouse, hike up the skirt to show some leg, smile, then walk to the other side of the bar, leaving us to look at the ugly friend.'

What ever the news is it's not widespread, a google search produces nothing. Might be something that is best left as is.

there was rumored to be at least 1 player to fail a drug test at Indy. Ballard _could_ be that player.

fwiw Percy Harvin failed a drug test. I don't care how much cheeba these guys smoke, as long as they ball.