Thread: The Official Gameday Thread of the 2011 NBA Playoffs (Non Knicks Related)

Banned

The Official Gameday Thread of the 2011 NBA Playoffs (Non Knicks Related)

Chicago vs. Indiana
    Game 1 - Sat April 16, Indiana at Chicago, 1:00 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN3D

Miami vs. Philadelphia
    Game 1 - Sat April 16, Philadelphia at Miami, 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC/R

Orlando vs. Atlanta
    Game 1 - Sat April 16, Atlanta at Orlando, 7:00 p.m. ET, ESPN

Dallas vs. Portland
    Game 1 - Sat April 16, Portland at Dallas, 9:30 p.m. ET, ESPN

The time has finally arrived... The playoffs is here with the Knicks on the verge of playing our 1st playoff game in 7 years tomorrow. WHAT a feeling and this should make for one hell of a Saturday of relaxing and enjoying some NBA Basketball for the first time in what's been way too long.

I'm going for 3 upsets today.

Indy over the Bulls, Philly over the Heat & ATL over ORL.

INDY vs CHICAGO right now. After an entire 90's of going to war with both teams, I'll feel dirty pulling for either one of these teams but I'm pulling for Indy and expecting big things from Granger!

Banned
    Indy blew it.
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 04-16-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Sixers up by 12 against the Heat in the 1st quarter? Holy Cow!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TerminatorJet View Post
    Sixers up by 12 against the Heat in the 1st quarter? Holy Cow!
    Yeah... Still cant believe how the Pacers pulled a choke job like that but I cant say enough about Rose... Kid is amazing and by far the best PG in the league right now. 39 points with the game winning assist? What an amazing talent.

Brand and the 76ers have the potential to dominate MIA down low and I love the 76ers chances of pulling off an upset this series. If they can take game one today... They could seriously win the series. MIA lacks size, Bibby is a below average PG these days and they lack the worst depth in all of basketball. They're a 3 player team and nothing else.

If the Knicks can escape Boston we could seriously be on the verge of a Knicks vs Philly 2nd round playoff with NY having home court...
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 04-16-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Yeah... Still cant believe how the Pacers pulled a choke job like that but I cant say enough about Rose... Kid is amazing and by far the best PG in the league right now. 39 points with the game winning assist? What an amazing talent.

Brand and the 76ers have the potential to dominate MIA down low and I love the 76ers chances of pulling off an upset this series. If they can take game one today... They could seriously win the series. MIA lacks size, Bibby is a below average PG these days and they lack the worst depth in all of basketball. They're a 3 player team and nothing else.

If the Knicks can escape Boston we could seriously be on the verge of a Knicks vs Philly 2nd round playoff with NY having home court...
    Pacers exposed the Bulls a little bit today. Pacers are not a good team at all no way should they be even in the game let alone almost beating the Bulls on the road. Rose is a great player and has a good supporting cast but that team can definitely be beaten.

I would LOVE to see the Heat upset in round 1. Don't think it will happen but if it does I will be one big happy camper. I've said all along Miami's weakness is in the low post - Bosh is a finesse small forward pretending to be a big man.