Thread: PFW's exclusive draft value chart

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

PFW's exclusive draft value chart

[URL]http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/04/12/pfws-exclusive-draft-value-chart-5[/URL]

Posted April 12, 2011 @ 6:18 p.m. ET

By Nolan Nawrocki

The value board below is based on considerable feedback from NFL teams and projects the league value of players, pinpointing a specific area where players likely will be drafted. It is important to note that these values do not reflect where PFW thinks the players should be drafted or what type of pros they will become; that is better reflected by PFW's grades in its top 10 prospects at each position.

Each round is divided into three parts: A (early), B (middle) and C (late). Thus, 2B signifies the middle of the second round. Players may be drafted higher or lower based on team needs and fits within certain schemes. The value board may not list the exact number of players in a round as there are actual selections. In some cases, more players are listed than will be drafted, especially in the later rounds, because of the very minor difference between late-round draft picks and priority free agents.

Symbols designate which players could be affected by their injury/medical history (X), by character concerns (Ch.), by mental limitations or intelligence issues (M) and by outstanding intangibles (I). Players affected by multiple concerns are denoted by multiple symbols.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mods: this should have been posted in the Draft Forum..Please move. Thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4002706]Mods: this should have been posted in the Draft Forum..Please move. Thanks[/QUOTE]

So you're saying 32Shemp sucks as a Mod?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4002706]Mods: this should have been posted in the Draft Forum..Please move. Thanks[/QUOTE]

You realize you could just delete it yourself and post it in the draft forum?? Today is give the Mods a break day..:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4002720]You realize you could just delete it yourself and post it in the draft forum?? Today is give the Mods a break day..:yes:[/QUOTE]

not allowing me to delete it..I can delete messages I post but not a thread starter...

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4002725]not allowing me to delete it..I can delete messages I post but not a thread starter...[/QUOTE]

Oh well so much for give a Mod a break day..:P

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4002732]Oh well so much for give a Mod a break day..:P[/QUOTE]

Good thought though..:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4002717]So you're saying 32Shemp sucks as a Mod?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's just saying 32Shemp sucks? ;)