Thread: Paul Ryan caught choking on his debt bill

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul Ryan caught choking on his debt bill

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsU6oeOChuM[/url]

[QUOTE]"Eliminating the health care bill would cost us $1 trillion dollars," the president said. "It would add $1 trillion to the deficit. So when Paul Ryan says his priority is to make sure, he's just being America's accountant and trying to you know be responsible, this is the same guy that voted for two wars that were unpaid for, voted for the Bush tax cuts that were unpaid for, voted for the prescription drug bill that cost as much as my health care bill -- but wasn't paid for. So it's not on the level. And we’ve got to keep on you know, keep on shining a light on that.”[/QUOTE]

[url]http://blogs.abcnews.com/[/url]...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this interview on tv. His response was the typical p*ssy "let's not resort to partisan bickering" blah blah blah. This coming from a guy who does nothing but partisan bickering.

I love the whole born-again deficit hawk thing. Somehow medicare part D and Bush's tax cuts for the rich which he voted for and turned Clinton's $200+ billion budget surplus into a $300 billion + deficit - let's forget all that. Fiscal discipline at its finest :rolleyes:

In other news Steve Philips says he knows how to rebuild the Mets.
    Last edited by TerminatorJet; 04-18-2011 at 09:16 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about cutting spending with an axe and have everyone pay taxes that means everyone.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4003115]I saw this interview on tv. His response was the typical p*ssy "let's not resort to partisan bickering" blah blah blah. This coming from a guy who does nothing but partisan bickering.

I love the whole born-again deficit hawk thing. Somehow medicare part D and Bush's tax cuts for the rich which he voted for and turned Clinton's $200+ billion budget surplus into a $300 billion + deficit - let's forget all that. Fiscal discipline at its finest :rolleyes:

In other news Steve Philips says he knows how to rebuild the Mets.[/QUOTE]

Clinton's surplus was gotten on George Bush the firsts tax deal with Democrats. The surplus went out the window with the tech bubble followed by the 911 attack. Remember that?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4003115]I saw this interview on tv. His response was the typical p*ssy "let's not resort to partisan bickering" blah blah blah. This coming from a guy who does nothing but partisan bickering.

In other news Steve Philips says he knows how to rebuild the Mets.[/QUOTE]

Ok. We have a 1.4 ish Trillion Federal Deficit.

What spending are you cutting to fix the problem?

Solutions > Complianing.

So what is your solution?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    End the three wars. Why should only the military and their families bear the costs? If the nation does not want to support the wars, then they need to end.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4003498]End the three wars. Why should only the military and their families bear the costs? If the nation does not want to support the wars, then they need to end.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

What else? Ending the Wars will not pay off the deficit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure will stop adding to it

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4003510]I agree.

What else? Ending the Wars will not pay off the deficit.[/QUOTE]

End the wars, shut down the empire. Take a look at all these military bases we have around the world. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases[/url], make cuts to medicare and medicaid, and raise taxes to the Clinton era level.
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 04-18-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;4003643]End the wars, shut down the empire. Take a look at all these military bases we have around the world. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases[/url], make cuts to medicare and medicaid, and [B]raise taxes to the Clinton era level[/B].[/QUOTE]

How much did you pay in federal taxes last year? Ballpark?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4003720]How much did you pay in federal taxes last year? Ballpark?[/QUOTE]

lol, lets just say I'd bet my last sip o' Guiness he's part of the "Grand 45%" who pay nada.

And double lol at "shut down the empire". Kids and their sillyness.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4003720]How much did you pay in federal taxes last year? Ballpark?[/QUOTE]

He didn't,but his DAD DID! and paid an extra 25% to live in this fine country. So there!
    BTW turden, how do you "pay" for tax cuts? Lets dismantle the welfare state and bring the tax rate back to pre 1913 levels.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4003640]Sure will stop adding to it[/QUOTE]

Talk to Obama about that. He is the Commander in Chief!