Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama & Signing Statements- the hypocrisy & lies continue....

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007036]The very lame clown back to ny threads continue...[/QUOTE]

So he's a clown for pointing out ABSOLUTE hypocrisy from Obama?

Please, try to defend his position in 2008 with what he just did... You can't, so what do you do? Attach the poster.

Well done.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4007066]So he's a clown for pointing out ABSOLUTE hypocrisy from Obama?

Please, try to defend his position in 2008 with what he just did... You can't, so what do you do? Attach the poster.

Well done.[/QUOTE]

:zzz:

Same clowns bashing Obama for being too liberal are now bashing him for being too moderate. Maybe if Obaramar the Kenyan terrorist who hates white people was center-left-center-right-center-left who cut more taxes for the rich you and the tea partiers might possibly stop hating him. Oh well.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007107]:zzz:

Same clowns bashing Obama for being too liberal are now bashing him for being too moderate. Maybe if Obaramar the Kenyan terrorist who hates white people was center-left-center-right-center-left who cut more taxes for the rich you and the tea partiers might possibly stop hating him. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

LOL@U. Must really suck being asked to try to defend the indefensible. Kudos for not even trying.

Jets Insider VIP
    Obama NA!

[QUOTE=shakin318;4007112]LOL@U. Must really suck being asked to try to defend the indefensible. Kudos for not even trying.[/QUOTE]

Obarmah the kenyan a-rab muslim osama who bashes America and let's his buddy Ghadaffi oppress his people and be a terrorist - oh, he attucks Qadaffi and continues tax cuts for the rich - he's a moderate piece o crap who lies and is not nice to dose a-rabs who we's a not likin'!

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007130]Obarmah the kenyan a-rab muslim osama who bashes America and let's his buddy Ghadaffi oppress his people and be a terrorist - oh, he attucks Qadaffi and continues tax cuts for the rich - he's a moderate piece o crap who lies and is not nice to dose a-rabs who we's a not likin'![/QUOTE]

It's funny, I can almost literally see you bashing your keyboard in anger, and foaming just a little at the mouth, as you typed that.

You really hate the right-of-center, eh? For the record, while there are quite a few righties I could do with les sposts from, I can;t think of any (off the top of my head) who actually sound like that.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4007133]It's funny, I can almost literally see you bashing your keyboard in anger, and foaming just a little at the mouth, as you typed that.

You really hate the right-of-center, eh? For the record, while there are quite a few righties I could do with les sposts from, I can;t think of any (off the top of my head) who actually sound like that.[/QUOTE]

Right-of-Center? Is that the whole Bill O'Reilly "I'm really just a liberal these insane dems don't undestand me" schtick you normally do?

I don't hate the right-of-center. I'm pro-death penalty, pro-torture, pro-gun rights and against public-sector unions for government workers. But hey I'm not in love with George W. BUst and I don't think Obama was born on a UFO so I guess none of that matters right?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007167]Right-of-Center? Is that the whole Bill O'Reilly "I'm really just a liberal these insane dems don't undestand me" schtick you normally do?

I don't hate the right-of-center. I'm pro-death penalty, pro-torture, pro-gun rights and against public-sector unions for government workers. But hey I'm not in love with George W. BUst and I don't think Obama was born on a UFO so I guess none of that matters right?[/QUOTE]

LLLLOL so topical to the OP. this forum is pure gold lately...PURE GOLD :applause:

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007167]Right-of-Center? Is that the whole Bill O'Reilly "I'm really just a liberal these insane dems don't undestand me" schtick you normally do?[/quote]

I wouldn't know, I don't watch O'Reilly. I'll have to take your word on it.

But I can say with some surety that I am not a Liberal. I hold a few Liberal Positions, but generally speaking, I am best described as a Libertarian.

[quote]But hey I'm not in love with George W. BUst and I don't think Obama was born on a UFO so I guess none of that matters right?[/QUOTE]

I have never been "in love" with Bush, and am on record that he is the worst President in US History. Same as I am on record saying Obama was born in the U.S., and is witholding his longform for some political reason, not for eligibillity reasons.

So I'm not sure who you actually think you're responding to. :dunno: But don't let that stop you I spose.

[QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007036]The very lame clown back to ny threads continue...[/QUOTE]

Knicks looked good 2nite btw...Dolan's, besides being the worst owners in pro sports, worked with Sheldon Silver to keep the Jets out of Manhattan...& their own stadium