Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: In 12 Years, Income For Richest 400 Americans Quadruples, Tax Rate Nearly Halvesl

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007158]Best guess? Everything will work out great! The poor and middle-class will finally die off and the oppressed rich people will finally be able to enjoy the life that has been denied to them![/QUOTE]

Sad thing is, you actually believe that. Without our wonderful gov't "looking out for us", all but the ultra-elite are doomed to a fate worse than death . . .

Makes you wonder how we even made it to the New Deal . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007154]You are a warrior. Once cornered and have no more right-blog posts to cut and paste doctored stats and Rove soundbytes from you clown back with the smart alecky pompous bs. You know pretty much nothing when it comes to current events. You get cornered and deflect even when it's obvious the conservative side is wrong but you don't care. You do you. I actually like that.

Please, keep sticking up for the super-rich who pay even less in taxes than they did before and then try to argue that anyone who thinks that is actually a bad thing is a terrorist, or commie, or Arab or gay or all of that combined plus a flag-burner.[/QUOTE]

yup- you and your tiger blood "cornered" me but good...lmao...

let's try again: increased wealth = make more income????

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;4007163]yup- you and your tiger blood "cornered" me but good...lmao...

let's try again: increased wealth = make more income????[/QUOTE]

Wow, internet Rocky sure got me here. It's ok for the ultra-rich to make tons more money while HAVING THEIR TAXES CUT SIGNIFICANTLY. While everyone else makes less money and millions lose their jobs.

Yeah, your're a smart guy Clown Back to NY.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007168]Wow, internet Rocky sure got me here. It's ok for the ultra-rich to make tons more money while HAVING THEIR TAXES CUT SIGNIFICANTLY. While everyone else makes less money and millions lose their jobs.

Yeah, your're a smart guy Clown Back to NY.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.uncyc.org/commons/8/80/Epilepsy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TerminatorJet;4007168]Wow, internet Rocky sure got me here. It's ok for the ultra-rich to make tons more money while HAVING THEIR TAXES CUT SIGNIFICANTLY. While everyone else makes less money and millions lose their jobs.

Yeah, your're a smart guy Clown Back to NY.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so the "ultra-rich" (defined as...what, exactly?) having their "taxes cut signifignatly"....caused "everyone else making less money and millions losing their jobs"?

You support that rather broad statement with...what?

And as a second question, what is more important in tax policy, rates, or gross revenues?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg;4004919]Please note: for the most part, these are pre-crash numbers.The deficit has grown much larger and faster since 2008

Clearly reform is needed.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, B. Hussein Carter (mmm mm mmm!) has spent more in 2 years than the previous 43 presidents combined...reform can only start by kicking him and the rest of the (D) generates who have done nothing but f the country since 2007 out - thanks to the Independent/Libertarian idiots who enabled him in the 1st place that will have to wait

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4007242]what is more important in tax policy, rates, or gross revenues?[/QUOTE]

Whichever one makes the rich cough up more $$$ . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe we should cut the taxes for everyone else by half. It seems to have worked for the rich.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4007382]Maybe we should cut the taxes for everyone else by half. It seems to have worked for the rich.[/QUOTE]

How do you cut zero in half???:huh:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4007268] thanks to the Independent/Libertarian idiots who enabled him in the 1st place that will have to wait[/QUOTE]

Maybe next time, your a**hat party should nominate some old f*ck born in the late 1800's and some stupid airhead from the Great White North?

Ever think of that? Nope. It's the libertarians fault. It's Obummer. It's the media. It's the American voter. It's the weather. It's the price of tea in China. It was because I wasn't wearing my GOP jersey turned inside out.

You guys lost because you sucked. Stop sucking and move on.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4007385]How do you cut zero in half???:huh:[/QUOTE]

Good point lets do to them what we did to the rich. Tax the crap out of them for awhile and then cut their tax rates and see if their wealth quadrouples so they can spend their time counting money like the rich instead of actually working to be poor.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4007421]Good point lets do to them what we did to the rich. Tax the crap out of them for awhile and then cut their tax rates and see if their wealth quadrouples so they can spend their time counting money like the rich instead of actually working to be poor.[/QUOTE]

Or you could answer the question -- how do you cut zero in half?

And I refuse to believe you are ignorant enough to think rich people "sit around counting their money". Most people are rich because they work their butts off (or are reaping the benefits of doing that earlier in life). This idea that they now "owe" us more than they already give is ridiculous.

You show me the "poor" person who made the most of his FREE education, is disciplined enough to live within their means, and is making the necessary sacrifices to better future generations, and I'll show you someone who doesn't need to whine about someone else's money to "survive" . . .:rolleyes:

(and don't bother talking about elderly/disabled -- we both know there's MORE than enough money for legitimate causes to be taken care of)