Thread: Rank the 2011 schedule from most anticipated to least!

Rank the 2011 schedule from most anticipated to least!

This is based on matchups i want to see and date/time played.

Cowgirls (Opener)
    Patsy - Arch Rival on SNF
    Midgets - A can't miss, even if it's on Christmas eve!
    Phins - MNF payback
    Chargers - West coast visit, luv the matchup.
    Jags - Timing is everything and the nice weather is key
    Chiefs - I'd take this game over Jags, but the weather plays a big part.
    Bills - I don't like attending blowouts...lol

Let's see your list!

[QUOTE=Jets340;4005071]This is based on matchups i want to see and date/time played.

Cowgirls (Opener)
    Patsy - Arch Rival on SNF
    Midgets - A can't miss, even if it's on Christmas eve!
    Phins - MNF payback
    Chargers - West coast visit, luv the matchup.
    Jags - Timing is everything and the nice weather is key
    Chiefs - I'd take this game over Jags, but the weather plays a big part.
    Bills - I don't like attending blowouts...lol

Let's see your list![/QUOTE]

Good list, but I'd probably put the Midgets up at #1 and then the Chargers ahead of Miami.

So:
    Midgets
    Cowboys (mainly because it's the opener or NE would be here)
    Pats
    Chargers (should be great game on a Sunday afternoon, a rarity for us)
    Fish (great rival but Monday night games blow with getting home at 2am and work the next day)
    Jags (good call on the weather vs KC)
    Chiefs
    Bills

The Midget game is either a resounding #1 or it falls below the Bills to hit 8th. All depends on if I can reschedule Christmas. Since yesterday, it's seeming like I might just be able to pull it off. :yes: Might have to purchase a whole bunch more tickets for that game and bring a lot of family and friends. Sadly, that will include some Blew, but at least I'll be able to go to the game.
    Last edited by Mike135; 04-20-2011 at 05:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Mike135;4005451]Good list, but I'd probably put the Midgets up at #1 and then the Chargers ahead of Miami.

So:
    Midgets
    Cowboys (mainly because it's the opener or NE would be here)
    Pats
    Chargers
    Fish
    Jags (good call on the weather vs KC)
    Chiefs
    Bills

The Midget game is either a resounding #1 or it falls below the Bills to hit 8th. All depends on if I can reschedule Christmas. Since yesterday, it's seeming like I might just be able to pull it off. :yes: Might have to purchase a whole bunch more tickets for that game and bring a lot of family and friends. Sadly, that will include some Blew, but at least I'll be able to go to the game.[/QUOTE]

As soon as the schedule came out I checked Stubhub to get a feel on the market values...I saw a deal I couldn't pass up, so slept on it. Only one set of 4 seats in UD Prime row 4 with parking going for $175 a ticket for the Dallas opener. That's basically face value. I went to buy them this morning and it was gone. The same guy was selling his seats for every game at $150 or $175. All the good games are gone, except for the Fish on MNF. Check it out if you need more seats.

[QUOTE=Jets340;4005460]As soon as the schedule came out I checked Stubhub to get a feel on the market values...I saw a deal I couldn't pass up, so slept on it. Only one set of 4 seats in UD Prime row 4 with parking going for $175 a ticket for the Dallas opener. That's basically face value. I went to buy them this morning and it was gone. The same guy was selling his seats for every game at $150 or $175. All the good games are gone, except for the Fish on MNF. Check it out if you need more seats.[/QUOTE]

Still figuring out how many more tickets I'll need. I have 4, but it might just end up being another 10. I'll probably end up looking around JIer for some season ticket holders looking to dump their tickets cheap and fast, but yeah, Stubhub will be the back-up plan.

All Pro
    THE IGGLES HAVE TO BE ON THE LIST

WE NEVER WON A GAME VS PHILIDELPHIA AND EVEN WORST AT PHILIDELPHIA

[QUOTE=Mikey Z 6;4005572]THE IGGLES HAVE TO BE ON THE LIST

WE NEVER WON A GAME VS PHILIDELPHIA AND EVEN WORST AT PHILIDELPHIA[/QUOTE]

If including away games then no doubt, that'll be a great game, but these lists only include attending home games.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Mike135;4005579]If including away games then no doubt, that'll be a great game, but these lists only include attending home games.[/QUOTE]

OH PLEASE..

PHILI, BALTIMORE, WASHINGTON, NEW ENGLAND .. IS NO MORE THEN A COUPLE HOURS AWAY ITS LIKE A HOME GAME

Undrafted Free Agent
    Sounds like that the Pats will be the public enemy #1 come this year. As the team plays them twice a year. But mainly when the Pats are the New Meadowlands!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Baltimore.

They're always a great barometer, and it comes up early. That and there's some paypack in store for the one we let get away.

1. Miami ~ I have always hated Miami more than any other organization, so they're always my #1.

2. Dallas ~ Home Opener.

3. Giants ~ Would love to beat them and take the bragging rights until 2015.

4. New England
    5. San Diego
    6. Jacksonville
    7. Kansas City
    8. Buffalo

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... good start ham ... i'll stick with your thinking for the opener ...

... after that i'm pretty locked on with the division ... only exception being the personal ravens game just before the away game @ patriots on the schedule ...

... after the division i stay in conference ... beginning with the hated raiders ... who we always play in Cali.

... giants don't matter as much to me now that i live out of state ... i'll still put them at the head of the nfc matchups list though ...

[LIST=1][*]Vs Cowboys[*]Vs Patriots[*]@ Patriots[*]Vs Dolphins[*]@ Dolphins[*]@ Ravens[*]Vs Bills[*]@ Bills[*]@ Raiders[*]Vs Chargers[*]Vs Chiefs[*]@ Broncos[*]Vs Giants[*]@ Eagles[*]@ Redskins[*]Vs Jaguars[/LIST]

l_j_r

Well if we're going to do all 16 games...

1. Miami
    2. Dallas
    3. Giants
    4. @ Baltimore
    5. New England
    6. @ Miami
    7. @ New England
    8. @ Philadelphia
    9. San Diego
    10. Jacksonville
    11. Kansas City
    12. Buffalo