Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Remember this tight end....

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Remember this tight end....

    Martell Webb/Michigan...Jets like him in the late rounds as do the Eagles...

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    TE you say? I'm on it.

    *turns on 8 monitors, frantically scribbling on note pads*
    Last edited by Paradis; 10-06-2011 at 02:26 PM.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    TE you say? I'm not it.

    *turns on 8 monitors, frantically scribbling on note pads*
    Late rounds......late rounds my friend.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the 80s
    Posts
    8,084
    Post Thanks / Like
    All rounds.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    Martell Webb/Michigan...Jets like him in the late rounds as do the Eagles...
    Thanks for the info...interesting looking guy. Good size (6-3, 276) and clocked a 4.79 40 with a 10-yard split of 1.73 at his pro day.

    Could possibly be a nice addition as a blocking option late in the draft.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    a backup on michigan....lol

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Thanks for the info...interesting looking guy. Good size (6-3, 276) and clocked a 4.79 40 with a 10-yard split of 1.73 at his pro day.

    Could possibly be a nice addition as a blocking option late in the draft.
    Yep he'd be ok in the later rounds

  8. #8
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    We eventually got him lol. Any thoughts Come Back NY?

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chillywilly View Post
    We eventually got him lol. Any thoughts Come Back NY?
    and from the Iggles too. That's a great call by CBNY, even if we just cut him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us