Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Sharpton or his BFF Obama care to comment on this??

Al Sharpton or his BFF Obama care to comment on this??

[url]http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/04/22/video-shows-woman-being-beaten-at-baltimore-co-mcdonalds/[/url]

fargin animals....& it's obviously racially motivated...Liberalism & Great Society programs have just done wonders for our inner cities

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4007326][url]http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/04/22/video-shows-woman-being-beaten-at-baltimore-co-mcdonalds/[/url]

fargin animals....& it's obviously racially motivated...Liberalism & Great Society programs have just done wonders for our inner cities[/QUOTE]

Yes this obviously is directly related to Liberalism. I've seen the light now.

Why doesn't Obama do something?

Jets Insider VIP
    I was about to say, why didn't anyone step up. I like that the customers ask where the manager was but NO ONE came to her aid. Not the employees or customers. As usual everyone is waiting around for someone else "to do something".

BUT then I read this article... [URL]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/21/dad-who-split-up-fight-in-mcdonald-s-shot-dead-115875-23075797/[/URL]

[QUOTE]
    A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald’s was shot dead moments after being told he wouldn’t see the morning.
    Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy a hot chocolate.
    But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men fighting in the queue.
    One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond: “You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.”
    The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a gun, yelling into his mobile: “Bring me that thing.”
    Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald’s but was chased into a cul-de-sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.
    One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be named, said: “He was begging, literally begging for his life. I didn’t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them laughing and swearing at him, calling him a ‘b***h’. I heard them laughing afterwards as well.”
    Raymond’s partner, who asked not to be named, said: “I’m terrified. They’re still out there and they’ve not been caught. I’ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like that?”

She had been out drinking with Raymond on Saturday night before he went into the West End to meet some friends for drinks.
    She said: “Everybody loved him. He was well known around Brixton. Just a friendly guy.”
    His family left tributes and flowers at the murder scene. One of his sons, Raquan Mitchell-Perry, 11, described as a “brilliant dad” in a poem. The Met’s Trident unit is investigating the murder.[/QUOTE]

All League
    [QUOTE=Trades;4007361]I was about to say, why didn't anyone step up. I like that the customers ask where the manager was but NO ONE came to her aid. Not the employees or customers. As usual everyone is waiting around for someone else "to do something".

BUT then I read this article... [URL]http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/21/dad-who-split-up-fight-in-mcdonald-s-shot-dead-115875-23075797/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Exactly, not everything in life is an action movie we see on tv. If it's one guy vs a helpless victim then sure, but multiple people? That's when you get a phone, call 911 and get a description. Sad but true

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;4007368]Exactly, not everything in life is an action movie we see on tv. If it's one guy vs a helpless victim then sure, but multiple people? That's when you get a phone, call 911 and get a description. Sad but true[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.funny-tshirts.biz/images/t_16520.gif[/IMG]

I hear u, but that video showed the store manager aiding & abetting the assault....and it was being filmed by another employee, who warned the animals to leave bc the "Po Po" were coming. This was a racially biased attack, & the animals need to fry for it.

Can you imagine the uproar if it had been whites attacking a black girl? It's be the top story on every newscast, with Al Sharpton & the rest of his hoax race-baiters demanding "NO JUSTICE NO PEACE"......& his BFF Obama, our pathetic President, would quietly lend his support...remember when Zero was off the cue cards, & spoke about the Skip Gates case in Boston?? THAT is who he really is.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4007326][url]http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/04/22/video-shows-woman-being-beaten-at-baltimore-co-mcdonalds/[/url]

fargin animals....& it's obviously racially motivated...Liberalism & Great Society programs have just done wonders for our inner cities[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316262,00.html[/url]

THREE people were shot to death and six were wounded in Colorado overnight in two church-related shootings in the US Christian heartland.

A gunman, described by a witness being as dressed in black, wearing combat boots and holding an assault rifle and at least one handgun, wounded four people when he opened fire in the car park of the vast New Life evangelical church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, after Sunday services, police said.[/QUOTE]

This is obviously God's fault because he is a lazy prick that can't even save people who are his own "house". He has just done wonders for middle America.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4007402]This is obviously God's fault because he is a lazy prick that can't even save people who are his own "house". He has just done wonders for middle America.[/QUOTE]

nice try....that's a random shooting by a psycho. Unfort happens everywhere & way too often- prolly deserves it's own thread.

PK, care to comment on the video? Or why it won't be reported the same way as it would had it been a white on black crime? Or on O-Zero's BFF Al Sharpton & his race-baiting fat a$$?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4007459]...why it won't be reported the same way as it would had it been a white on black crime?.[/QUOTE]

It is being reported, isn't it? I mean...you posted a link from America's most watched, most trusted news network, did you not?

But I will pander to you. Black people suck. They're animals*. Does that make you feel better now, Tucker?

*PK does not endorse this message but posted it so that Tucker could finally get the post he wanted in his thread.

Inner cities? You want to pretend that this is Liberalism and Great Society program issue? Look around you, last I checked 10 bodies had been found on the beautiful beaches of LI.

Technology allows you to be able to see the horrors not only in our great country but around the world.

[QUOTE=cr726;4007573]Inner cities? You want to pretend that this is Liberalism and Great Society program issue? Look around you, last I checked 10 bodies had been found on the beautiful beaches of LI.

Technology allows you to be able to see the horrors not only in our great country but around the world.[/QUOTE]

oh stop, CR....that's a freaken serial killer! I'm talking about inner city black/hispanic underclass...the issue is there are no fathers in the household, & the mom's are stuck in the cycle of welfare & public assistance- they don't discipline/watch their kids & they run wild, join gangs, drop out of school, deal drugs & end up dead or in jail....pretty simple, actually

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4007583]oh stop, CR....that's a freaken serial killer! I'm talking about inner city black/hispanic underclass...the issue is there are no fathers in the household, & the mom's are stuck in the cycle of welfare & public assistance- they don't discipline/watch their kids & they run wild, join gangs, drop out of school, deal drugs & end up dead or in jail....pretty simple, actually[/QUOTE]

And you know this how again? You'll take a kid getting jumped over a serial killer as a win for the suburbs?

[QUOTE=cr726;4007588]And you know this how again? You'll take a kid getting jumped over a serial killer as a win for the suburbs?[/QUOTE]

As a federal officer (if I'm not mistaken), which do you consider the more rampant problem -- serial killers, or inner-city youth who have grown numb to the consequences of violence?

[QUOTE=OCCH;4007619]As a federal officer (if I'm not mistaken), which do you consider the more rampant problem -- serial killers, or inner-city youth who have grown numb to the consequences of violence?[/QUOTE]

A more rampant problem? Violence is a problem period and it isn't just in the inner-cities.

[QUOTE=cr726;4007623]A more rampant problem? Violence is a problem period and it isn't just in the inner-cities.[/QUOTE]

you know the stats bro....dont make me break em out-

All League
    Someone started a thread about this yesterday and also was more concerned with the race of the people involved more than being outraged over what happened. I immediately emailed the video to several news outlets not knowing it already went viral.

I just don't get the race obsession. Is that what we are supposed to do every time a white kills a black or a black kills a white? Oo, oo look at these people and how they act? We should be more concerned with justice for the person attacked. I know I'm wasting my breathe but hopefully those 2 women will be put away for a long time and people will be more concerned with helping out next time something like this occurs. They have been arrested, BTW.
    Last edited by BRONX JET; 04-23-2011 at 06:27 PM.

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4007655]you know the stats bro....dont make me break em out-[/QUOTE]

There are stats for everything, I can manipulate stats to show you whatever I want when it comes to crimes/violence.

People who want money and power and can justify themselves pretty easily, many think they are too smart to ever get caught. That is not a race and inner-city issue only.

All League
    I Don't think it's Necessary to have hate crimes since there are already laws to cover these crimes, but this will most probably be one. Not a race crime, but a gender crime, since the woman was born a man.( from what I read)

[QUOTE=cr726;4007674]There are stats for everything, I can manipulate stats to show you whatever I want when it comes to crimes/violence.

People who want money and power and can justify themselves pretty easily, many think they are too smart to ever get caught. That is not a race and inner-city issue only.[/QUOTE]

Dude... Why are you attempting to deflect away from a real issue.

It's astounding that a supposed law enforcement official is pretending that violence is the same in New Caanan, CT as it is in West Baltimore...

The populace is about the same for those two areas. One affluent, one riddled with a high ethnic volume and no money...

You're kidding yourself.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4007681]Dude... Why are you attempting to deflect away from a real issue.

It's astounding that a supposed law enforcement official is pretending that violence is the same in New Caanan, CT as it is in West Baltimore...

The populace is about the same for those two areas. One affluent, one riddled with a high ethnic volume and no money...

You're kidding yourself.[/QUOTE]

West Baltimore is a part of the city of Baltimore correct? You want to compare a town to a section of a city?
    I arrest a lot of people from the suburbs who come to the inner city, but the city still gets that stat for an arrest, not the nice suburb. But hey what do I know.