Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Al Sharpton or his BFF Obama care to comment on this??

[QUOTE=Tucker134;4007583]oh stop, CR....that's a freaken serial killer! I'm talking about inner city black/hispanic underclass...the issue is there are no fathers in the household, & the mom's are stuck in the cycle of welfare & public assistance- they don't discipline/watch their kids & they run wild, join gangs, drop out of school, deal drugs & end up dead or in jail....pretty simple, actually[/QUOTE]

Sounds a little more complicated than blaming Liberals.

[QUOTE=FF2®;4007687]Sounds a little more complicated than blaming Liberals.[/QUOTE]

Stats dude, they have em!

All Pro
    Do black people even like/respect those clowns Sharpton and Jesse?

[QUOTE=cr726;4007683]
    I arrest a lot of people from the suburbs who come to the inner city, but the city still gets that stat for an arrest, not the nice suburb. But hey what do I know.[/QUOTE]

You're talking about a fraction of the percentage and likely non-violent crimes...

That makes no sense.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4007690]You're talking about a fraction of the percentage and likely non-violent crimes...

That makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

You compared a small town to a part of a major city and yet I am making no sense? Likely non-violent crimes? What do your stats tell you about the percentage of "random violent crimes"?

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4007689]Do black people even like/respect those clowns Sharpton and Jesse?[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute! You are not allowed to question these guys, they know! They watch Spike Lee movies and sh@t.

[QUOTE=Revi$_I$l@nd;4007681]Dude... Why are you attempting to deflect away from a real issue.

It's astounding that a supposed law enforcement official is pretending that violence is the same in New Caanan, CT as it is in West Baltimore...

The populace is about the same for those two areas. One affluent, one riddled with a high ethnic volume and no money...

[B]You're kidding yourself.[/B][/QUOTE]

No he's not -- NO ONE can be stupid enough to think suburb crime rivals inner-city crime. It's just another case of a poster who puts ideology above honesty (which happens on BOTH ends of the spectrum) . . .

[QUOTE=OCCH;4007724]No he's not -- NO ONE can be stupid enough to think suburb crime rivals inner-city crime. It's just another case of a poster who puts ideology above honesty (which happens on BOTH ends of the spectrum) . . .[/QUOTE]

that's 100% what it is...& it sux that he's doing it- intellectual dishonesty

[QUOTE=OCCH;4007724]No he's not -- NO ONE can be stupid enough to think suburb crime rivals inner-city crime. It's just another case of a poster who puts ideology above honesty (which happens on BOTH ends of the spectrum) . . .[/QUOTE]

Crime rivaling other crime! I am questioning how it is only a liberal/welfare only thing. Look at what Tucker states about the one mother thing, you want to tell me that is a inner-city only thing? Divorce is 60% and that is only having an effect on the inner-city?

Being proud to "only have a serial killer" is a good thing to hang your hat on? Technology has given everyone the ability to see what happens outside of their own town.

Crime sucks but tell me how many more people were affected by Madoff compared to the one girl who got jumped in McDonalds? We can rationalize everything and that is my point, but give me a break with you guys pretending to know what it is like to live in the inner-city. If all of you understand the issues so much why don't you fix them? Email me I'll help you out.

Board Moderator
    To me, all of the arguing above is irrelevant. And it totally takes away from what is really at issue here besides the brutality of the perpetrators.

The fact that many people, especially employees of the property and the camera holder did nothing to stop the violence and assist the victim speaks volumes about the type of people [I][B]in that specific video[/B]. [/I]

Color of their skin doesn't matter.

Their abject lack of humanity and compassion. Total indifference to the suffering of others is the worst indictment of all against these savage animals.

Yes, savage animals. You know why? Because that is exactly how animals behave during an attack. Not human beings.

Jets Insider VIP

Yeah. Inner city crime: you get robbed or shot.

Suburb crime: your drown 4 of your kids, , shoot up the school with automatic weapons, torture and kill your neighbors and masturbate while a kid hangs to death while being a deacon at a local church in the good old suburbs.

Yeah. The suburbs are WAY creepier than the inner city. You weirdo picket fence creepoids are crazy.....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4007899]Yeah. Inner city crime: you get robbed or shot.

Suburb crime: your drown 4 of your kids, , shoot up the school with automatic weapons, torture and kill your neighbors and masturbate while a kid hangs to death while being a deacon at a local church in the good old suburbs.

Yeah. The suburbs are WAY creepier than the inner city. You weirdo picket fence creepoids are crazy.....[/QUOTE]

wow you'll never get it...enjoy the day, PK- Christians are celebrating Jesus' resurrection. Do us a favor & don't change

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4007909]wow you'll never get it...enjoy the day, PK- Christians are celebrating Jesus' resurrection. Do us a favor & don't change[/QUOTE]

Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.

If you're Christian, start acting like it. Word. :cool:

I thought this was going to be a thread about good Muslim charities worth donating to. Never mind.

If anyone had bothered to read the article I posted on the Muslim Charity thread...say, perhaps...the first 3 paragraphs, you'd know why I called Obama a moron. Here they are for your convenience:

‘In the United States, rules on charitable giving have made it harder for Muslims to fulfill their religious obligation,” President Obama claimed during his 2009 Cairo speech. “That is why I am committed to working with American Muslims to ensure that they can fulfill zakat.”

This statement contained two falsehoods. One, as I’ve previously detailed, was obvious: There are, in fact, no American laws or rules that make it harder for Muslims to give to charity. What we have are laws against material support of terrorism — against using devices like charitable fronts to channel money to jihadists. Those laws are not directed at Muslims. They apply to everyone but are applied most often to Muslims, because Muslims carry out most anti-American terrorism
    The other falsehood was more subtle: the president’s suggestion that the religious obligation of zakat — one of the “five pillars of Islam” — is the equivalent of “charitable giving.” It is not. Zakat is every Muslim’s obligation to contribute to the fortification of the ummah, the notional worldwide Islamic nation. And that very much includes the funding of violent jihad against non-Muslims.

the thread title is so misguided

Obama becoming the 44th president is bad news for an activist like Sharpton.

Obama makes Sharpton obsolete.

[QUOTE=cr726;4007695]You compared a small town to a part of a major city and yet I am making no sense? Likely non-violent crimes? What do your stats tell you about the percentage of "random violent crimes"?[/QUOTE]

I compared 'suburbia' to 'the ghetto'... But you already knew that.

How many people from suburbia are you arresting in the inner-city for violent offenses... I don't need to look up the stats that tell me they're just going there to buy drugs. :rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4007402]This is obviously God's fault because he is a lazy prick that can't even save people who are his own "house". He has just done wonders for middle America.[/QUOTE]

God likes Burger King better. Big Macs are Satans food.

Rookie
    [QUOTE=cr726;4007573]Inner cities? You want to pretend that this is Liberalism and Great Society program issue? Look around you, last I checked 10 bodies had been found on the beautiful beaches of LI.

Technology allows you to be able to see the horrors not only in our great country but around the world.[/QUOTE]

So what you are saying is that a suburb has as much crime as Baltimore? BALTIMORE? Sure, I don't live in the US, but that city has nearly half the amount of homicides as all of Germany (Sure, stats are not fully comparable, but you get my point). Last time I checked, a fight in the Suburbs looks something like [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgeUaG6fEtU&t=0m50s"]this[/URL], while a fight in Baltimore looks something like [URL="youtube.com/watch?v=WP-lrftLQaQ&t=1m20s"]this[/URL]

[QUOTE=Raug;4008333]So what you are saying is that a suburb has as much crime as Baltimore? BALTIMORE? Sure, I don't live in the US, but that city has nearly half the amount of homicides as all of Germany (Sure, stats are not fully comparable, but you get my point). Last time I checked, a fight in the Suburbs looks something like [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgeUaG6fEtU&t=0m50s"]this[/URL], while a fight in Baltimore looks something like [URL="youtube.com/watch?v=WP-lrftLQaQ&t=1m20s"]this[/URL][/QUOTE]

Um no.