Thread: Muslim "charity"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Muslim "charity"

[url]http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/265437/uncharitable-andrew-c-mccarthy[/url]

I know this is a National Review article, but I challenge any Lib-tard here to refute it. Our Hoax in chief is a moron

When an earthquake devastated Haiti last year, the West, led as always by the Great Satan, instantly opened its heart and pocketbook. Within days, as the Foundation for Defense of Democracy’s Claudia Rosett reported, the U.S. government had pledged $90 million in public funds, 44 percent of the total anted up by governments worldwide. That was just a fraction of the true American contribution. Despite a deep recession and widespread unemployment, private citizens contributed tens of millions of dollars to the relief efforts. In addition, our armed forces mobilized to provide food, medical treatment, and other humanitarian aid. Untold additional millions in American aid backed relief efforts by the United Nations, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and the World Bank. The economic downturn was global, but still European, Canadian, Japanese, and South American governments and citizens also donated millions.

What of the world’s Muslims? Over the same period of time, they accounted for a whopping 0.1 percent of the total donations committed by governments — basically, a rounding error for a Saudi sheikh’s weekend in Vegas. Drawing a telling contrast, Ms. Rosett noted that the House of Saud’s annual contribution to ICRC operations in 2008 came to a grand total of $216,460 — less than a penny per Saudi, though quite generous compared with the $50,000 kicked in by Iran, whose population is three times larger. By contrast, the United States gave $237.8 million.

"

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares? What does this have to do with anything?

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Explain how Obama is moron?

I truly don't see the point here.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I don't get the statements by conservatives that Obama caves to the Muslim world.He doubled down on Afganistian,got us into Libya,and has expanded drone strikes.

There a lot of things to question him on I just don't see the link in this case

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;4007916]Explain how Obama is moron?

I truly don't see the point here.[/QUOTE]

He rarely makes must sense...just spends time coating his monitor in Wahargharble induced spittle.

If Tucker read an article on how the weather is going to be crappy next week, he's somehow find a way to blame Obama for it. It's how he rolls.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4008011]He rarely makes must sense...just spends time coating his monitor in Wahargharble induced spittle.

If Tucker read an article on how the weather is going to be crappy next week, he's somehow find a way to blame Obama for it. It's how he rolls.[/QUOTE]

A righty version of YellowSubmarine or Terminator....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4008011]
    If Tucker read an article on how the weather is going to be crappy next week, he's somehow find a way to blame Obama for it. It's how he rolls.[/QUOTE]

Kind of reminiscent of the way your side treated Bush for 8 years.....no ?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4007912][url]http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/265437/uncharitable-andrew-c-mccarthy[/url]

I know this is a National Review article, but I challenge any Lib-tard here to refute it. Our Hoax in chief is a moron

When an earthquake devastated Haiti last year, the West, led as always by the Great Satan, instantly opened its heart and pocketbook. Within days, as the Foundation for Defense of Democracy’s Claudia Rosett reported, the U.S. government had pledged $90 million in public funds, 44 percent of the total anted up by governments worldwide. That was just a fraction of the true American contribution. Despite a deep recession and widespread unemployment, private citizens contributed tens of millions of dollars to the relief efforts. In addition, our armed forces mobilized to provide food, medical treatment, and other humanitarian aid. Untold additional millions in American aid backed relief efforts by the United Nations, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and the World Bank. The economic downturn was global, but still European, Canadian, Japanese, and South American governments and citizens also donated millions.

What of the world’s Muslims? Over the same period of time, they accounted for a whopping 0.1 percent of the total donations committed by governments — basically, a rounding error for a Saudi sheikh’s weekend in Vegas. Drawing a telling contrast, Ms. Rosett noted that the House of Saud’s annual contribution to ICRC operations in 2008 came to a grand total of $216,460 — less than a penny per Saudi, though quite generous compared with the $50,000 kicked in by Iran, whose population is three times larger. By contrast, the United States gave $237.8 million.
    "[/QUOTE]

America gave alot of money + Muslims didn't = Obama's an idiot.

I guess you comrades don't get it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    The people have spoken.